Happy Friday everyone! How was your week??? Ours was actually one of the better weeks we have had in a long time. I think it is because we have FINALLY figured out this ‘new’ normal. For me, grocery stores seem to be less crowded (I get really anxious when I have to wait in line to go into the store), we cooked a few of times, spent SO much time outside, watched some great movies and even visited the ducks at the park a couple of times. *Perfect week for my little family*
This week has for sure one of the most ‘stress free’ weeks we have had since shelter in place began and what made the week EVEN BETTER is that the Governor of Texas made an announcement on Monday that certain restrictions are slowly going to be lifted in phases starting today! There are still so many restrictions and we are still planning on being at home and supporting our local restaurants via curb side pick up but any restrictions being lifted is a step in the right direction in my opinion!
Our plans for this weekend are quite minimal. We plan to hang around the house (what’s new, haha) and enjoy the outdoors and this extra time we are all getting to spend together. I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend. xx
- If you still need ideas on what to get your mom/someone special in your life for mother’s day click here to see my favorite gift ideas!
- These are some of my current favorite dresses.
- Need an afternoon pick me up?? Make a Wade’s Latte (click here for the recipe)
- This is the best $27 I have ever spent.
- I ordered this dress this week and I cannot wait for it to get here!
- Not that anyone is traveling anytime soon but here is a list of everything that I packed for our last beach trip! (click here)
- These are my ALL TIME favorite make up brushes.
- This is the product we use on Ralph’s hair (it helps keep his hair out of his face)
- Still cannot believe how cute this dress is!
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: The color of this Chloe bag is so pretty, these sunnies are so cool, I have been obsessed with this dress since February and this dress is gorgeous!
- Verishop: These are my favorite bandeau bras, love these jogger pants and these workout shorts are so cute.
- Shopbop: This is a great summer bag, love the sleeves on this classic white blouse, this striped jumpsuit is adorable and if I were not pregnant right now I would buy this dress.
- J.Crew: Love this dress for summer, this rain jacket is adorable, this is the perfect jumpsuit to wear all summer long and the print on this dress is beautiful.