Happy Memorial Day weekend friends! Who else is looking forward to the LONG weekend ahead? There is something so nice about going into a weekend, knowing that Monday is a holiday. It always makes Sunday THAT much more enjoyable!
Since I am now 8 months pregnant and travel is not advised by my doctor (I do not live life on the edge), we are staying in Dallas for the holiday. As much as well love being out of town, I am not going to lie, it has been really nice staying in Dallas the last month and just enjoying the city and of course our house!
Today Wade and I are going to go to the Colonial to watch a little golf and then grab a casual bite with friends tonight. Tomorrow will consist of spin class, our traditional post work out breakfast with Jack & Kristin and then a fun dinner Saturday night! I am really hoping to get a little pool time over the weekend….fingers crossed it doesn’t rain!
Besides a somewhat relaxing long weekend ahead, I am hoping to get a little more organizing done. It’s such a weird feeling looking at my ‘to do’ list and there are literally 4 things on it. In January, I made a goal to be done with everything house related/baby related (clothing/gear/products) by June 1st and I cannot believe that I am even typing this but it is looking like everything is going to be done! Such a nice feeling knowing that should baby Ralph make his debut a bit early, we will be ready! If not, I am just going to have a bit more free time to hopefully read a couple of books and soak up some sunshine.
I hope you all have the most wonderful Memorial Day weekend! xx
- I wore this dress to my baby shower and I am obsessed!
- These ruffle shorts are SO cute for summer.
- These are the items that we have/plan to use with baby Ralph…taking suggestions if we missed anything!
- This is my favorite blue and white dress…EVER.
- ALL of these statement earrings are currently on my wish list.
- Did you see the photos from my baby shower? If not click here to take a look! It was such a special shower!
- New moms (or moms to be) have you heard of app Peanut? Think Tinder for moms…it’s genius and you can read all about it here!
- These dresses are all on sale…and yes, you need at least one of them in your closet!
- I love this yellow summer dress.
- If you are a mom and do not know about Hawk & Sloane you are seriously missing out. Click here to learn why they are the best thing that ever happened to moms!
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: Nordstrom started their half yearly sale yesterday and it goes until June 4th. Now is the time to get SO many amazing things that you have had your eyes on for months! Love this white eyelet dress for summer nights, this romper is ADORABLE (only $23), love this pair of jeans and you can never have enough Equipment silk blouses.
- Shopbop: This shoe is a staple that should be in everyones closet, this dress would be perfect for all of your summer parties and I am pretty sure these are the perfect summer flats.
- Neiman Marcus: Cannot believe that this YSL bag is on sale, this dress would be beautiful to wear to a wedding this summer, this blue & white striped dress is so precious and how fun are these shoes?