Last year, one of my oldest friends (22 years and counting), Candice, started with her close friend what I think is one of the most genius product lines for parents to use on their children. As a mom of 2 (almost 3) children, Candice Romo & Hollie Siglin (who is also a mom of 3) came up with the idea of creating a line of sprays to make their mom lives easier. Hawk & Sloane is made of up 6 different sprays that can be used in different areas and situations when parenting. They are compact (easy to carry in your bag) and really get the job done. To me, these sprays are the answer to ALL of your parenting needs.
All 6 of the different Hawk & Sloane sprays have a different purpose.
- Stinky Spray: Stinky Spray works to eliminate that foul odor coming from the diaper or the diaper pail itself with its pleasing citrus fragrance.
- Sassy Spray: Sassy Spray is a portable and versatile method that can be used anywhere. Whether your child throws a fit, says a naughty word, or talks back to you, Sassy Spray is a unique and effective disciplinary method. Formulated with a unique blend of Apple Cider Vinegar and Vita Veggies, Sassy Spray provides a dose of discipline and a dash of nutrition. A spray a day keeps the sassies away!
- Scary Spray: Scary Spray gives fretful toddlers the assurance they need to sleep monster-free every night. Use Scary Spray as part of your nightly bedtime routine by allowing your child to stand up to those imaginary monsters. Let the child spray the monsters away at bedtime with this Scary Spray formulated with calming essential oils.
- Sleepy Spray: Sleepy Spray will be your next step to a calm and restful night. As part of your child’s bedtime routine, spray the room with this lavender infused, Sleep Fairy approved, mist for a calming effect.
- Soothie Spray: Soothie Spray is formulated with micronized silver for it’s proven antimicrobial properties. This spray not only assists in calming and soothing the diaper area, but also keeps mom and dad’s hands squeaky clean. Spray Soothie Spray after each diaper change on the diaper area or on any irritated skin.
- Lice Spray: Lice Spray is designed to give parents the confidence to send their child to school when lice is on high alert. This unique formula protects your child’s hair from falling victim to these little pests. Generously spray your child’s hair to help repel head lice. The fragrance may also be sprayed on areas in which head lice might encounter.
Although we won’t be using ALL the products at first with baby Ralph come July, I know that the sleepy spray, soothie spray and stinky spray will come in handy for our little bundle! I’m sure the sassy spray will be favorite (and very disliked by Ralph) once he starts to get sassy with us!
So proud of Candice and Hollie for conquering parenthood one spray at a time! xx