Happy weekend friends! Who else cannot believe that it is the middle of July? Where on earth has this summer gone! After our relaxing holiday weekend, the last few days been extremely busy as we are getting ready to leave town again! The majority of the week was spent indoors with the exception of our afternoons at the pool (Ralph’s favorite summer activity).
Yesterday we spent the entire day celebrating our sweet little two year old. We did pancake breakfast, a lunch out and then an afternoon/evening playing in the pool. To say that this two year old had the best 2nd birthday is an understatement! I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend and if you are in a place that is hot (like Texas), stay cool!
- Did you see my May Guest Q & A? If not, click here!
- This is the perfect summer dress.
- This white maxi dress has been on repeat the last two weeks!
- I love Ralph’s face in this photo.
- These are the cutest pajamas ever.
- This is the key to having the coziest bed ever.
- Love all of these pieces.
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: Even though the Nordstrom Anniversary sale just started (for cardholders), I am sure you all are already sick of hearing about it so I will keep it brief.
- Love these high waisted jeans (wear now and later)
- If you are in need of a pair of black casual jeans, you for sure need this pair.
- Love stocking up on basic white tees during sales (like this one..it’s only $15)
- These sneakers are my favorite for working out
- These knee high boots are SO cute (the color is perfection)
- This fleece hoody is so cute to wear casually or to and from a work out!
- This is the perfect ‘transitional’ sweater (the color is perfect)
- Obsessed with this Zella jacket.
- This Bobby Brown face palette has the prettiest colors
- Neiman Marcus: These Jimmy Choo leather slides are perfect for this time of year, this is a great shoe to wear year round, everyone needs to buy these for the fall (only $73) and I love this midi dress!
- Net-a-Porter: This mini tote is a must have for summer, these slip on shoes are my favorite (they come in so many colors), this YSL belt bag is gorgeous, and this little dress is adorable (would also make the perfect cover up).
- Shopbop: This jumpsuit is so cute, obsessed with the print on this dress, the color of this dress is so pretty and I love the print on these Golden Goose sneakers!