Happy weekend my sweet friends. How was everyones week? My week was short. As much as I love a Monday holiday, it really does throw me off. Anyone else feel this way? I’m a person who loves a schedule/structure so diving right into Tuesday makes me feel so rushed!!
I haven’t done a ‘happy weekend’ post in a couple of weeks so I’ll catch you up. On January 11th, we hit the 18 month mark with Ralph. WHOAH is that baby growing fast. He is just the sweetest, chattiest little guy who is SO much fun (except when he throws food across a restaurant). I asked this question on my Instagram stories but when do you figure out if you kid is right or left handed? SO curious about that!!
Wade and I have both been busy. It’s always right after the SLOW holiday season that you wake up on about January 6th and you feel like you have been hit by a bus. It’s SO hard to get back into a routine after being so laid back during the holidays!!
Since the holidays I have really been trying to organize our house. We moved in ALMOST a year ago (crazy) and I’ve just been doing once overs with closets, drawers and even the pantry (I hired a company to organize that for me). It feels so good to clean out things we have not used and find a ‘place’ for everything.
I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend and if you are somewhere cold, stay warm!!!!
- Recently I have had an obsession with hair accessories. Here is a round up of my favorites (including my favorites from Amazon!!)
- Looking to invest in some new make up brushes? I have had these since I was 14 (18 years) and they truly are the best!!!
- This is a roundup of what I have recently purchased from Bandier (workout/lounge clothes for those of you who do not know what Bandier is)
- Lately my hair has been ‘MEH’, so I ordered a bunch of different hair treatments to (hopefully) help improve the quality (dryness, lack of shine, etc) of my hair. Guys, THIS PRODUCT is a game changer!!! I’ve been using it for a month now and I am just obsessed. This product really has given me better hair!
- I recently posted about this coat from Amazon that has ‘taken over the upper east side’. This coat is $129 and honestly the BEST coat you will purchase (and have) for quite some time. It really is a great coat and such a good deal!!
- I have gotten so many questions about the pajamas that I wear all the time. This site has a great selection and I always order a size small (they shrink after you wash)
- I ordered these hoops a few weeks back and I have loved having them!
- Ever wonder what the inside of someones fridge looks like? Well wonder no more. I took some impromptu photos of our fridge RIGHT after I had unloaded the groceries. Excuse the leftover egg rolls in a bag but you can click here if you want to take a look!
- How cute is this little bamboo bag??? This mini bag is perfect for spring/summer!
Best Weekend Sales
- Net-a-Porter: They are still having a HUGE sale. Currently you can get up to 80% off of retail!!! I absolutely LOVE this dress, this gown would be so beautiful to wear to a gala or a black tie wedding and I highly recommend taking a look at all of the shoes that are currently on sale. Yes, there are 1780 shoes on sale (I’m talking MAJOR sale). Just refine your search to your size and I think you will be surprised with what is left. So many beautiful and fun shoes! Click here to shop shoes.
- Nordstrom: Need a new pair of UGG’s? This is a classic pair that is currently on sale! This camel peacoat is currently $37, this is a great sweater and this is such a Mrs. Maisel coat (who has the best costume wardrobe IMO)
- Neiman Marcus: Love the color of this faux fur cropped jacket, this gown is so beautiful and these Manolo Blahnik slide sandals are so cute (you will love the color).
- Shopbop: Everyone needs this floral wrap top (on sale for $105), these twisted hoop earrings are so cool (currently $26) and how cute is this front tie blouse?