Happy weekend my friends! Another week come and gone and we are now to the second of November. WOWZERS. Hard to believe that Halloween has come and gone that in just a few short weeks we will be celebrating Thanksgiving which means that Christmas is right around the corner!
I am actually really looking forward to the holiday season this year. Honestly, I think it is because Ralph is so much more aware this year. Yes, he is still on a schedule (you can read his current schedule here) so life still does revolve around nap times but when he is awake he is so loves to do everything, which is so much fun for us. I really think it will be my little families best holiday season yet!!
Excited for a relaxing weekend at home. Anyone have any fun plans on their agendas this weekend? Currently we just have a dinner, golf (Wade not me) and a few other things planned! I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend!
- Baby Ralph’s room is my favorite in our house (you can see it here).
- Love this navy sweater.
- Dallas has been SO rainy the last couple of months, so I rounded up 20 of my current favorite raincoats!
- You have got to add this blouse to your closet for fall!
- These sunnies are my favorite.
- If you buy one dress this holiday season, it HAS to be this one. Truly a personal favorite. Did I mention that you can literally have it in any color???
- Did you see Baby Ralph’s Halloween costume? If not, click here!
- Love all of these coats (especially this one).
- This is one of my favorite classic combos.
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: This wool topcoat is GORGEOUS, I wish I were wearing this right now and this dress would be perfect to wear to a fall or holiday cocktail party!
- Neiman Marcus: Love this button down SO much, this sweater is gorgeous and I ordered this top last week(perfect for vacations, spring & summer)!
- Shopbop: This jean jacket is amazing, the color of this coat is so good, this gown is very Kate Middleton and I have these jeans and they are THE BEST (only $61)!