Happy weekend friends. I cannot believe that it is already the middle of August. I keep asking myself where on earth the time has gone but then I remember it has been filled with snuggles, diapers, feedings and naps! It has been a whirlwind of a month but I would not change a single thing. I loved the first few weeks with Baby Ralph but now that he is 5 1/2 weeks old it’s getting more and more fun each day.
This weekend will consist of a Saturday morning spin class (my doctor cleared me to work out again at my 4 week post baby appointment) and then lots of snuggles and couch time with baby Ralph. I am not going to lie, it is really nice to be able to work out again. Thankfully I was able to work out my entire pregnancy (my last work out was the day before I had the baby) but I have really missed it the 4 weeks I was not able to go. Yes, it was a nice break but I have found that 45 minutes on a bike or in a yoga class a few times a week really helps me clear my head.
I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend and sending good vibes that wherever you might be that it’s not as hot as it is in Dallas. xx
- I revealed what one of our guest rooms looks like (you can see the post here)
- I want everything on this list
- You can see my first post baby outfit post here
- I finally revealed the before and after photos of our kitchen renovations in this post
- How cute is baby Ralph in our first photos of a family of three?
- Obsessed with these shoes.
- This is Ralph’s current favorite playmat (the best thing for tummy time)
- I cannot get over how sweet baby Ralph looks in his newborn photos. How is my baby almost 6 weeks old?
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: Love this Stella McCartney bag, I need these sunnies, this jacket is such a classic and this powder blue peplum blouse is lovely.
- Neimans Marcus: Love these navy Stuart Weitzman sandals (you can wear them year round), this is literally the prettiest dress I have seen in months (my younger sister has it) and I have this dress in light blue and it is my favorite!
- Shopbop: This blouse is the perfect transitional piece from summer to fall, I just ordered this off the shoulder blouse and how pretty is the back of this blue & white striped dress?