Happy Friday everyone! Another week in the books! If you follow me on social media, you know that yesterday Wade and I decided to take a pretty last minute trip to Los Angeles for a little weekend away. The timing could not be more ideal because we have had so much going on and we needed a little get away!
This weekend we plan to see friends, doing a little shopping (duh), eat at our favorite restaurants and even go to the golf tournament. There really is nothing better than a SUPER last minute getaway!
Back in Dallas our cabinets are getting installed in the kitchen today (friday) and drapes in one of the guest rooms are being hung, so it’s actually going to be so much fun to get home on Sunday and see all of the changes that happened while we were gone.
If you cannot tell by my kitchen cabinet install comment above, things are going well with our kitchen remodel. So far, I cannot say enough nice things about the contractors we are working with. A total dream compared to the nightmare that we are still dealing with from phase 1 of our remodel.
All in all it was a really great week and I am feeling so accomplished. It’s really fun being able to start checking things off of my never ending list!
- This has been my go-to ‘uniform’ lately.
- Talking about why my Valentine’s was a little different this year here
- I threw a baby shower with my besties for one of our besties last weekend..you can see all of the images here! It’s so cute!!
- This sweater is perfect for spring.
- I cannot get enough of stripes for spring…I mean look at all of these pretties!
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: Love the frayed edge on these jeans, this is the perfect ‘casual’ dress, love this pair of crop flare jeans and if you need a black cocktail dress, I really love this one.
- Shopbop: Love this classic pair of black flats, this denim top is adorable (only $49), this sweater looks so cozy and this would be the perfect top to wear on a vacation (or this summer)!
- Neiman Marcus: This dress would be so lovely to wear to a wedding this spring/summer, loving this little black dress, this bell sleeve dress is a dream and how cute are these ankle-wrap pumps (only $104)?