The last few months I have gotten a lot of questions on my skincare routine. Like most things in general, it is forever evolving. I like often refer to my skincare routine as trial and error. Trust me when I say that I have had an ample amount of errors but the last few months, I have found products that truly are working for my skin.
Yes, I get regular facials (every 3-4 weeks) but skincare is similar to a work out that even if you go to the class, you must practice a somewhat healthy routine to really see results. For me, spending money on facials is pointless if I am not going to try and take care of my skin in-between my appointments.
I will do a post on the products that I use in the mornings but I wanted to share the products that I have been using at night that work for me!
- M-61 PowerGlow Peel: I use a PowerGlow Peel wipe every 3 nights and it makes such a difference with my skin. I really feel like it keeps it bright.
- M-61 Vitablast C Serum 2.0: I use the Vitablast C Serum 2.0 followed by the M-61 Hydraboost Serum 2.0 blah. The Vitablast C Serum 2.0 keeps my skin glowing while also hydrating and nourishing my skin. The directions say to do 5-7 drops but the product is expensive so I just use 2-3 drops to make the bottle last longer!
- M-61 Hydraboost Serum 2.0: I use the Hydraboost Serum after the Vitablast (the brand recommends using it in this order). The Hydraboost Serum replenishes skins moisture while also plumping the skin to improve texture and tone!
- Elta MD PM Therapy: This is by far the best moisturizer that I have used at night. My skin tends to get dry, so this really helps. This moisturizer restores and repairs the skin while you rest.
- Revision Skincare Firming Night Treatment: On nights when my skin REALLY needs an extra pick me up, after I use the PM Therapy, I layer the Revision Firming Night Treatment. I feel like it really gives extra moisturizer that my skin needs. This peptide rich moisturizer is an age defying cream that provides intense moisturizer while you sleep.
Shop My Nighttime Moisturizers