Happy weekend friends! Who else is sick of this weather??? At the beginning of the week in Dallas I kid you not it was 75 degrees….this week has been a dream. It is weird to say this but it is the first week that has felt 100% normal regarding our routine. We are typically scheduled people but sometimes with a baby we have pop in guests, something comes up last minute or the week just gets away from us. This week was nothing like that and was the smoothest week we have had in a really long time.
I got SO much (uninterrupted) work done, got (re) organized and spent the majority of the beginning of the week outside with baby Ralph. We cooked 3 meals at home, celebrated my baby sisters birthday (last night) at one of our favorite restaurants and even managed to get more sleep than I have had in a really long time. Best week ever?
This weekend should also be fairly normal. Tonight we are doing a low key dinner, tomorrow will consist of work outs, brunch and probably a sushi dinner.
I hope you all have the most relaxing and fun weekend! xx
- Is the Dyson Hair Dryer worth the money? Click here to see what I really think…
- In my opinion this the best luggage to travel with.
- Started a Q&A series this month…click here to read all of my responses to your questions that you asked. Also, have a question? E-mail me: Amy@DallasWardrobe.com
- This look is one of my favorites.
- Want brighter skin more hydrated skin? This product has changed my skin for the better.
- This is the car seat we are currently using for Ralph.
- These boots were one of my favorite purchases last fall and they are currently on sale!
- These items are currently on my wish list.
- I finally posted Ralph’s 18 month old schedule! Click here to read.
Best Weekend Sales
- Neiman Marcus: These white booties are SO good, these Jimmy Choo wedges are perfect for spring/summer and if you have never worn a sweater from the Neiman Marcus cashmere collection, I encourage you to try. The quality is amazing and the price point is so good (especially when you find it on sale).
- Shopbop: These are my favorite basic tee shirts to wear, love the neckline on this perfectly spring dress and how cozy is this jacket?
- Nordstrom: Love the color (and shape) of this cardigan, obsessed with these Versace sunnies and I love the color of these Saint Laurent pumps.