Happy weekend friends! I hope your week was as breezy as ours. I honestly feel so repetitive when I write these posts because I feel like our weeks are ALWAYS the same. Takeout, a few work outs, diapers (LOTS OF DIAPERS), nap time, play time…oh and that thing called work. I will add that this week we did one BIG and dreaded errand…getting Ralph’s passport. I have been putting it off for weeks because it seemed like it would be such a chore but it really was not a big deal at all (you can read about it here).
I mean as boring and slow as the weeks can be sometimes, they really are fun. I’ve really enjoyed our new normal of life with a baby. This week really was great and I have started to get all ready for Thanksgiving. I honestly still cannot believe that it is already time for Thanksgiving. This year I am hosting 17 people at our house! While thankfully I am not cooking (we are leaving Eatzi’s to do that & my mom, aunt and grandmother are making their famous sides); it still is a lot of work preparing your home to accommodate everyone comfortably!
I’m doing two big tables this year, so that requires two separate tablescapes. Thankfully my grandmother has an abundance of dishes, so of course I made a trip to her house to get more than I need! I ordered custom napkins for each of the tables and still have yet to figure out center pieces…at least I have a few days, right?
I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend!
- Not sure how to get your baby a passport? Read how to here!
- This poncho is perfect for just about everything
- Obsessed with these over the knee boots
- I finally did a 4 month baby Ralph update..you can read it here!
- I have literally watched Mackenzie’s wedding video 10 times. You MUST watch it!
- Here are some perfect party dresses for the holiday season (and beyond)
- Did you see baby Ralph’s nursery reveal? You can see all the pictures here!
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: Love this camel peacoat (guys it’s only $37), these are pretty much the perfect pair of jeans and this dress is so pretty.
- Shopbop: This Tory Burch tote would make a great gift this season, this velvet bag is everything and I love the color of this wool coat.
- Neiman Marcus: This velvet dress would be perfect for holiday parties, this oversized sweater looks so cozy and I bought this dress like two years ago and I promise you it is the most flattering thing I own.