Happy weekend friends! Hooray for somewhat cooler temps in Dallas and today being Friday! As much as I love the week these days, weekends are my favorite. Minimal phone use and lots of lounging with baby Ralph.
This week was well…busy. I had more work that I wanted to handle (don’t worry I did), a few meetings, a fun girls dinner and lots of time with baby Ralph. All things that I love but it is amazing how quickly the days go by! This weekend there isn’t too much on the agenda, which is always nice. Today I was going to pop by by friend Gray’s book signing and tonight we are planning on grabbing an early dinner with baby Ralph. Tomorrow (Saturday) will consist of spin, lunch, afternoon lounging and then dinner out. Although I love the weekend, Sunday is my favorite day because that is our little ‘family day’. We lay in bed and watch movies, take an afternoon stroll and really just enjoy the quite day before busy Monday hits.
I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend! xx
- I finally revealed what Guest room A looks like in our house (you can see the post here). Also, want to see more photos of our house? You can see the kitchen here, the powder bathroom here, guest room B here, the dining room here, guest room A bathroom here and our blue room here.
- This is my ‘master list’ of ALL the things we have loved using with Ralph. It took a bit of trial and error to get in the groove with products that work best for us but this list is pretty good if I might say so myself.
- I really like these boots but I have yet to pull the trigger on the white boot trend.
- You can read my 3 month update with baby Ralph here.
- I want every item on this list.
Best Weekend Sales
- Neiman Marcus: This is a great basic tee, this is a classic white blouse that can be worn year round and these cashmere sweaters are the best.
- Nordstrom: Obsessed with these ripped jeans, this sweater looks so cozy, this is a great quilted jacket and this coat is perfect for fall.
- Shopbop: Obsessed with this jacket, love the shade of this blouse, this is such an easy t-shirt to just throw on and I am really liking these jeans.