Happy weekend friends! Who else is excited that another weekend is here? As odd as this sounds, the days seem to go slow but the weeks fly by. Daily work aside, the last week we have had quite a bit going on. Our kitchen renovation is ALMOST complete (it should be done in the next week) and both of the guest room bathrooms are just a couple of steps away from being complete as well. On top of all of that, the wallpaper for the nursery is getting installed today (Friday) and a few other decor goodies arrived this week.
Let’s just say ‘operation get this house done before baby’ is in full swing and I could not be happier! I put a deadline of the end of May on the house projects/etc to ensure that I have time to photograph everything to share with you guys before the baby arrives, plus I really don’t want to have to be worrying about anything besides getting ahead on my work during the month of June.
Today (Friday), I am going to be at The Parks Mall at Arlington for a few hours with the Clinique team. If you have not heard, Clinique just launched probably one of the coolest beauty products ever, BIY. BIY is blend it yourself pigment drops. This product replaces your BB/CC creams allowing you to create the perfect shade by just adding a drop (or two) to your existing moisturizer. Pretty amazing right? Well, I’ve been testing it this week and it really is such a game changer!
Tomorrow will consist of a morning spin class, brunch with friends and then a few projects around the house. Really wild Saturday ;). I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend! xx
- These are the things that I have done so far to prepare for the arrival of the baby!
- We finally decided on which stroller we are going to get for the little babe! We decided on this one!
- Need inspiration for casual weekday style? Here is one of my go-to looks.
- This pregnancy book is by far my favorite. Daily tips and a countdown? Yes please!
- These items are on my wishlist.
- I was introduced to the best beauty product this week. Trust me, you all need it! You can get it here. #GameChanger
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: How fun is this striped sweater? This little black dress is adorable, love these jeans and the print on this shirtdress is so fun.
- Neiman Marcus: Love anything by this designer (especially when it’s on sale!!), I need this dress ASAP, this dress is such a classic and these are still my all time favorite pair of shoes (I have them in a lighter color but loving this shade)
- Shopbop: Obsessed with this dress, this maxi dress could work as a dress or coverup (just add a tan), I need these espadrille mules in my life and this romper should be packed in everyone suitcase if you are headed on a beach trip!