Happy weekend & more importantly Happy Birthday America! I love any reason to celebrate but I will say July 4th is one of my favorites. The lake, the cookouts, the parades our traditions go way back but this year the husband and I are keeping it pretty low key since we have been out of town the past week. The husband is playing in a golf tournament this morning and then we plan to sit by our pool and just relax!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, be careful and Happy Birthday America! P.s. make sure to capitalize on all of the amazing sales!
Best 4th of July Sales
- Barney’s: Up to 60% off regular prices on select clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and children, as well as gifts for the home. Shop now & receive complimentary shipping & returns on all U.S. orders on Barneys.com
DATE: Ends July 7CODE: JULY40
DATE: July 3 – 6CODE: HAPPY4
- Gap: Up to 60% off in stores and online
DATE: July 3 – 8CODE: SHOPMORE
- Nordstrom: They are have so many goodies marked down right now but specifically they are having a designer clearance (up to 65% off). This RED Valentino dress would be perfect for a summer cocktail party or wedding, this L’AGENCE linen maxi dress is perfect for any tropical location or even for a dressier summer dinner party. I also think it would be perfect if you are a bride-to-be and need a rehearsal dinner dress for your destination beach wedding. I also really love this maxi dress and this pleated skirt!
- Piperlime: Up to 50% off 150+ summer styles
- Shopbop: New markdowns on hundreds of items. The print on this Mara Hoffman dress is so cool, this Free People jumpsuit that I have wanted for quite some time now is now marked down even more ($44), these Rag & Bone booties are perfect for the fall but the color is different that what you normally see which I really like and I also think these sandals are so cute and perfect for the rest of the summer!
Waiting on Martha: 15% off summer collectionDATE: July 4 – 6CODE: AMERICA