Happy weekend my friends! Another month down. WOW, I cannot believe that it is June! The last two weeks have been quite a blur. We have tried a few new restaurants (Fachini in Highland Park Village is a must), spent time outdoors when we could, enjoyed the best Memorial Day weekend with our sweet baby (he is obsessed with the pool), been working NON stop and celebrated my sister at her wedding shower.
Hoping to spend this weekend relaxing before the true whirlwind of the month of June hits (baby showers, birthdays, trips and a wedding). I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend and if you are Dallas, stay cool (it’s supposed to be 105 Saturday).
- Did a third Q & A. You can read the post here.
- These are my current favorite items from the Net-a-Porter sale.
- This outfit is one of my favorites….
- The Nordstrom Half Yearly sale is happening until June 4th. These are my sale favorites!
- This look is perfect for summer time.
- Need a dress that you can wear to something special during the day or night? This dress is so lovely.
- This suit is perfect for summer.
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: This work out camisole is the best (I wear it at least once a week), this would make the cutest cover up, this yellow dress is so adorable and I currently do not have anywhere to wear this dress but I am OBSESSED with it.
- Neiman Marcus: If you are attending a black tie wedding soon, this dress would be STUNNING, love this little black dress and I love the color of these sneakers.
- Shopbop: This top is adorable, these slides are the cutest for summer (only $66) and I love these bamboo earrings.