How on earth is it half way through the month of May? I wrote a post on Monday about where the time is going and I really stand behind every thing I wrote because it is so true (you can read the post here).
I haven’t done a weekend post in a couple of weeks, so if you do not follow me on Instagram, here is a quick re-cap. Two weeks ago we went to Las Vegas, I have been working a ton, last weekend was my sisters wedding shower (she gets married June 30th), Wade was sick (then we all got sick), I celebrated my family (take out Mi Cocina & watching golf in our jammies made for the perfect day) and did I mention that work has been crazy?
This weekend is yet another jam packed weekend. I am so excited for today (Friday) because baby Ralph and I start music class with a group of girls and their littles. It will be really fun to have a summer activity and to meet more girls (and babies) that are Ralph’s age! Tonight is dinner with my mom and sister at our new favorite pizza place in Highland Park Village.
Tomorrow morning will consist of waking up at the crack of dawn to watch the Royal Wedding (DUHHHHH. Who else is watching???), a work out with our trainer and then hopefully get to take Ralph to the park if the weather isn’t too hot (how is it already this hot in Dallas). Sunday will be spent relaxing. One of my favorite things I look forward to every single Sunday morning is Ralph’s morning nap. Currently, he sleeps from 9:30-11:30 and on Sunday I put him in our bed for that first nap and it is my favorite thing because it is the best snuggle session.
Well, that is the semi-short version of our weekend. I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend. xx
- I wrote a more personal post this week. You can read it here.
- Ralph’s 10 month update post is here!
- I am obsessed with this white top.
- This is one of my favorite blog posts in a long time. How cute does Ralph look!?
- These are my current favorite earrings and by current favorite I mean I want them ALL.
- Love this gingham blazer.
- Everything on this list is under $200. You’re welcome.
- This will forever be my go-to look.
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: These mules are the cutest, these ripped jeans are my go-to and I tried this dress on last week and ALMOST got it but now that it is on sale, I am for sure buying.
- Shopbop: Love this classic white tee, kind of obsessed with this red baseball cap and just ordered another pair of these jeans because they are my favorites.
- Neiman Marcus: This is a great simple white camisole to have (can be dressed up, layered or worn casually), these sunglasses are so fun and this would be the perfect cocktail dress to wear to something special (love the color).