Happy weekend friends. I am sure you are very confused as to why I am doing my normal weekend post on a Thursday. Well that is because today my weekend starts. This afternoon we are headed out of town and I could not be more excited. It’s going to be quite a weekend, so make sure to follow along on Instagram (@DallasWardrobe).
Before I sign off until Monday, a quick summary of the week would be that everything was wonderful except for Tuesday. I have NO idea why but everything was annoying me on Tuesday. Apparently I was not the only one with frustrations because my littlest sister said the same thing happened to her. Who even knows but I am for sure glad that Tuesday has come and gone.
Last night baby Ralph and I went to celebrate our sweet friend Gray with the launch of his new children’s book, Be Our Guest. His new children’s book (you can get it here) is absolutely adorable and I am so proud of all that he has accomplished since we became friends in 2012! I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend. I know I will because my weekend has already started! xx
- This striped top is perfect and on MAJOR sale!
- This book is the perfect gift for a child or even a mom-to-be!
- I am currently obsessed with matching sets. You can see all of my favorites here.
- Love these jeans.
- I love these Ralph in these photos.
- This week I was so excited to partner with eBay. You can see the full post here (it’s a great one…you don’t want to miss).
- My outfit that I wore May 2nd is a new favorite and will for sure be on repeat.
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: Love this Equipment blouse more than everything, this palm print dress is so fun and these jeans should be in everyones closet.
- Shopbop: I bought these shorts 2 weeks ago, love this jacket and how amazing is this white blouse?
- Neiman Marcus: I wish this dress was in my closet, this dress is very classic (and SUCH a good deal), this leather jacket is the perfect shade for spring/summer and I recently bought these jeans and they are my favorite.