Happy weekend friends! How is it that we are now already half way through February, I have a 7 month old baby and spring is just around the corner? Time is really crazy and everyone says that it goes that much faster when you have a baby and I could not agree more!
This week was another hectic one and it really quite wild looking at a calendar and literally every weekend from now until the middle of may pretty much has something going on. I swear I had zero plans rolling into the new year and then once the first week of January hit my calendar just kept filling up. Not complaining whatsoever, all good things!
This weekend is going to be another fun one as tonight we are going to be laying low and getting in lots of snuggles with baby Ralph, tomorrow consists of our usual Saturday morning work out, followed by lunch and then tomorrow night we get to celebrate our sweet friend Margaret who is getting married!!! I am so excited because I know it is going to be the most fun (and lovely) wedding.
I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend. xx
- This powder blue dress needs to be in everyones closet.
- In need of a little black dress? This one would be perfect (the most flattering neckline).
- Am I the only one who is obsessed with long sleeve dresses? These are my current favorites.
- I want all of these things.
- This white leather jacket is so dreamy.
- If you are wanting a pair of new jeans this spring, these are my favorites and they are all under $100.
- How is my baby already 7 months old??? Click here to read his 7 month update!
- This is a list of 15 swim suits I want NOW!
Best Weekend Sales
- Shopbop: This sweater is perfect to wear to transition from winter to spring, how fun would this dress be to wear to a party or luncheon and I love this long sleeve dress!
- Nordstrom: These Stuart Weitzman boots are such a good deal, love these ripped jeans and this cable knit baby blanket would make such a nice gift for a mother to be.
- Neiman Marcus: Love this fit and flare dress, this is such a great basic white tee shirt to have and I have this sweater and it is a personal favorite (you will love the sleeves).
One Response to Happy Weekend