Happy weekend & more importantly Happy Spring! I cannot tell you how excited I am that it is officially spring! Planning on making a trip to the market later this afternoon to pick up some fresh blooms. The weather in Dallas has been absolutely perfect this week. I mean I am talking 75 and sunny every.single.day. Just amazing.
This week was quick per usual. I feel like every single week gets faster & faster. Anyone else think that? Few highlights included catching up with an old friend, coffee with one of my favorites, a fun girls night with Lynsey, Krystal & Molly that included margaritas and a Mavs game and finally a sushi double date and a late night at Javiers (one of our favorite spots to eat & drink). No plans (yet) for the weekend. Same story different weekend….we say we have no plans and then it ends up being a jam-packed weekend. Honestly I am really hoping to just lay low and snuggle with the puppies and the husband. I hope you all have a lovely first official weekend of spring! xx
Best Weekend Sales
- Shopbop: Love the collar on this blouse, these Tory Burch sandals would be perfect for my beach trip next month, this dress could not only be worn on a casual day but also by the pool! Also, this caftan dress is a must have for summer!
- The Outnet: Take an EXTRA 30% off of the transition pieces. These Balenciaga sunnies (only $131) would be so much fun to wear all summer long, this skirt is such a statement piece and this Halston dress ($200!!) is not only the ‘color of the year’ but would also be perfect to wear to a cocktail party or a wedding this spring!
- Nordstrom: Still obsessed with the print on these pants, this tweed flare dress is that perfect ‘luncheon’ dress and this Joie silk blouse comes in so many different colors & is a great basic to have for spring or summer!
- Neiman Marcus: Really love this Nanette Lepore dress, this Shoshanna dress would be beautiful on any bride to be or someone who needs an ivory dress! This Halston Heritage red strapless dress is a jaw dropper and I am obsessed with these bunny slippers.
- Equiptment: Enter the code EQFRIENDS at checkout to receive 20% off full price merchandise through March 24th! This is a perfect time to get that basic white blouse that you probably need (but really) and those adorable pajamas that you never want to pay full price for but when they are on sale they don’t seem AS bad. Really love this floral print dress & this bright sleeveless blouse!