Happy weekend friends! How is it already the 6th of October? I don’t know how things are for you but time is really flying by me. In just a few days baby Ralph will already be 3 months old! It feels like just yesterday we were in the hospital!
This week has been a bit hectic to say the least. Between adjusting to life with a new(ish) baby keeps it interesting! Thankfully baby Ralph has been such an easy baby which makes for a better transition but there are still moments where he lets us know who is in charge! Although the last week has seemed a bit like a blur, it has consisted of everything from work, playtime, naps, more work and even a few works outs!
This weekend we were actually supposed to be out of town but our plans changed earlier this week and we decided that we were going to stay in Dallas. It is always so nice to have cleared your weekend to be out of town and then all of the sudden you actually stay. It is funny but it feels like you gain some time! This weekend we plan to snuggle a lot with baby Ralph, get in a work out, have dinner with friends and just relax! Looking forward to spending a low key weekend at home!
- I am currently obsessed with everything on this list.
- This dress is one of my new favorites for fall!
- These are my favorite shoes for fall.
- If you know me, you know I LOVE my mornings. You can read all about my new morning routine with baby Ralph here.
- Need fall outfit inspiration? These are my favorite looks from the past.
- I want all of these pieces for fall.
- I plan to wear this cocktail dress to all of the parties this season!
- Lately, this has been my go-to look.
- This outfit is perfect for the transitional fall weather.
Best Weekend Sales
- Neiman Marcus: This is my FAVORITE Neiman’s sale. From now until Sunday you can get 25% off of full priced fall merchandise. I actually went into the store last week and got so many goodies for fall! I got this pair of jeans (along with a few others), I really love this blouse, this black velvet skirt is precious and this white blouse is such a staple!
- Shopbop: I love the color of this leather jacket, this blue and white striped blouse is adorable, I love these jeans and how cute is this ruffle shirt?
- Nordstrom: Love these slip-on sneakers, this dress is adorable, and I have these jeans, this sweater is SO good (the perfect color) and wear them ALL the time!