Since fall is finally here (well according to the calendar, not the temperature), I wanted to share some of my favorite fall makeup must-haves from Nordstrom. As someone who loves to add new products and continue to buy the same ones, I decided to break down my 10 fall makeup must-haves that you need now.
For me, I love to purchase makeup that I know will last me a long time because continually buying makeup that does not last gets really expensive! These products that I found at Nordstrom (one of my favorite spots to shop for beauty products), are all so amazing and if you read below I will tell you exactly why I love them!
- Chanel Flawless Compact Foundation: As someone who doesn’t love wearing a ton of make up, this Chanel Flawless Compact Foundation is literally my favorite product. I love it because it has spf 15, it is super easy to apply and it gives just the right amount of coverage. On days when I’m just running around or attending something more ‘daytime/casual’ I apply this Chanel compact foundation to my skin and that is it. It’s a great product to also just throw in your bag and touch up as the day goes on. Pro-tip: for more formal events or times when you need more coverage, apply this Chanel Velvet Smooth Makeup first and then use the Chanel Flawless Compact Foundation after. I have found that this combo is so great for evenings/when I want more coverage.
- Chanel Velvet Smooth Makeup: This product is the perfect base and does exactly what is says…makes the skin look smooth and perfects the skin for a flawless look. Like I mentioned above, I love using the Chanel Velvet Smooth Makeup as a base for nights/when I need to look more ‘finished’, followed by the Chanel Flawless Compact Foundation.
- Trish McEvoy ‘Glaze’ Eyeshadow: I have been using Trish McEvoy ‘Glaze’ Eyeshadow religiously since I was in the 9th grade. Yes, 16 years. I know you probably think it’s crazy that I have used the same three colors (cafe latte, rose quartz and white peach) for that long but my thought is that if there is nothing wrong with it, why change it? Yes, I do mix up my shadows and play with different colors but the Trish McEvoy ‘Glaze’ Eyeshadows have always been in my beauty bag. The combo of cafe latte, rose quartz and white peach is the perfect fall (and year round) combination. I promise you will love and unless Trish McEvoy decides to get rid of these shades (you never know, she occasionally gets rid of #11 perfume which is my all-time favorite), then these Trish McEvoy shadows will always be in my makeup bag!
- Dior ‘Diorshow’ Brow Styler: The Dior ‘Diorshow’ brow styler was actually introduced to me by my grandmother about three years ago. She told me that I needed to ‘work’ on my brows (she’s quite honest) and that I should get the Diorshow Brow Styler because it was the best. Well, once again my grandmother was right. The Dior ‘Diorshow’ Brow Styler is such an easy product to use to fill in the brows and it also gives SUCH a natural look. The best part about the Diorshow Brow Styler is that it has a retractable tip on one side to you can get the perfect line but on the other side there is a little brush for easy blending.
- Chanel Liquid Eyeliner: Eyeliner is so tricky. I literally tell my husband that he cannot talk to me while I am doing my eyeliner because I am so scared that I will mess up! Trust me, I have messed up my eyeliner more than a handful of times but ever since I started using Chanel Liquid Eyeliner, lining my eyes has gotten so much easier. I love this product because you can create the eye that you want. From dramatic, to cat eye to a simple line, the Chanel Liquid Eyeliner is the best for getting the ‘eye’ that you want!
- Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer: While shopping the Nordstrom, I was introduced to Hourglass. This new to me beauty line has so many amazing products but the product that stood out the most to me was the Hidden Corrective Concealer. This creamy, weightless, non-drying concealer blends into the skin perfectly for the best coverage. I do use it to cover up the occasional blemish but I love using it under my eyes for the ultimate brighting and coverage. Hourglass concealer really is the best!
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘Filmstar Bronze & Glow’ Face Sculpt & Highlight: This is THE BEST product in my makeup bag. The universal shades flatter all skin tones and add the perfect shade or glow to your look. Apply the face sculpt (the bronzer) to areas you want to slim & define and apply the highlight (the shiny side) to areas you want to illuminate.
- Kiehl’s ‘Facial Fuel’ Energizing Moisturizer: So this product is technically for men but ever since my husband started using it and LOVED it; I decided to try and I have not stopped using it. I only use Kiehl’s Facial Fuel during the day (I use this cream at night) because it has SPF coverage, is lightweight and feels great on my skin.
- Erno Laszio Hyrda-Therapy Refresh Infusion: I apply this product before I apply my moisturizer to my skin. The Erno Laszio Hydra-Therapy Refresh Infusion soothes and smooths the skin to reverse the damage that dryness can do. This product really helps lock in the moisture and is one that I have really started to love.
- Chanel Luminous Lipstick: I know this Chanel Luminous Lipstick is a bit more expensive than other brands but it is so worth the cost. The Chanel lipstick not only really moisturizes the lips but comes in a variety of shades that flatter all skin tones. In the photos above and just about everyday, I love to wear #135.
Get My Fall MakeUp Must-Haves
This post was brought to you by Nordstrom. All opinions are my own!
images by sukilynn