Happy weekend!! I hope you all had the most wonderful week. Nooo complaints about our week as it was another fast and fun week!
Last weekend started out with LOTS of celebrating because my baby sister, Margaret, got engaged (you can read all about it here). We had so much fun celebrating with friends and family at our house until the weeee hours of the night. The week also consisted of celebrating my moms birthday, attending a holiday party and even trying a new restaurant (if you have not been to Sachet I HIGHLY recommend it).
Excited to finally get my hair cut and colored today and then spend the rest of the day playing with baby Ralph. Besides our normal Saturday work outs and an afternoon at home, the only thing we have on the agenda is a holiday party Saturday night (which will be reallyyyy fun).
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and if you are in Dallas stay warm!!!
- My baby sister Margaret is engaged! You can see all the pictures and read about details here.
- These items should be in everyones stocking!
- This is my all time favorite gray sweater!
- Love these boots.
- I posted a stocking stuffer gift guide this week…you can see all of my ideas here!
- How cute is this cake?
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: Love a good quilted jacket like this one, these Stuart Weitzman boots are gorgeous and I have this pair of black high waisted jeans and they are some of my favorites!
- Neiman Marcus: This Tory Burch tote would make a great gift for someone on your list this year, love these over the knee boots and this pink dress is GORGEOUS!
- Shopbop: Love this one piece, this cashmere sweater is killer and I love this little white bikini.