Happy Weekend/Thanksgiving/BlackFriday/Holidays. How was everyones Thanksgiving?? Ours was too much fun. I said that last year (Ralph’s first Thanksgiving) was one of my favorite holidays yet but it really does keep getting better and better because this year (yesterday) was SO much fun. It was our first Thanksgiving in our new house and was just such a relaxing day. We ate WAY too much food, had all the pies and enjoyed being with friends and family. Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone (best.day.ever.), it is time to map out your holiday shopping strategy.
For me, holiday shopping consists of sitting in front of my computer in my pajamas. I’m not the biggest fan of fighting the crowds, so I LOVE that all of my favorite brands put pretty much everything on sale. To make it EXTRA easy for you, I have rounded up some of my favorite sales below. This includes everything from great gifts to give others and goodies to get for yourself. You really can knock out all of your holiday shopping in about an hour from the comfort of your own home which I am ALL FOR.
I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend doing whatever is on your agenda. Happy Everything! xx
- Giving away $467 worth of goodies from Williams Sonoma to jumpstart your holiday decorating. Read this blog post to find out how to enter to win (it’s super easy..click here!!!!).
- Want to see how we decorated for the holidays? Click here.
- This is such a great gift to personalize and give to friends & family (currently 25% off).
- I pretty much wear some variation of this outfit everyday.
- This wool trench is beautiful.
- I am an open Net-a-Porter addicted. Basically their entire site went on sale this week, so to save you the trouble, I rounded up my favorite pieces. Click here.
- This pair of jeans is my all time favorite. (Meghan Markle wears them all the time)
- I want all of these things. But really.
Best Black Friday Sales
- J.Crew: 40% off your entire purchase with the code TOGETHER. Ends 11/22. 100% ordering this coat, this piece is such a classic and this velvet jumpsuit would be perfect at any holiday event this season!!
- Rag & Bone: 25% off site wide end 11/26. This sweater is so cute, love this pair of jeans and this pair of black ankle boots is so good.
- Serena & Lily: Shop everything 20% off with code GATHER
- Minted: I ALWAYS order our holiday cards during the black Friday sale. Minted is doing 20% off of holiday cards…such a good deal!
- Nordstrom: Up to 60% off of sale! The color of this coat is beautiful, love the style of this sweater and I have these Stuart Weitzman boots and they are a personal favorite…plus they are such a steal right now!
- Shopbop: Up to 25% off with the code more18. Just bought this blouse, this is the cutest $88 sweater I have ever seen, this dress would be perfect for your next cocktail event and these jeans are making me question every jean purchase I have ever made…they are SO cute.
- Neiman Marcus: This jacket looks so cozy, this velvet long sleeve dress is GORGEOUS and this little white dress would be perfect to wear this spring/summer.
- Net-a-Porter: This striped sweater is so cute, I have this jean jacket (I wish I had gotten it on sale), this is my current favorite denim brand, and if you still want a pair of white boots..I highly recommend these!!!