Happy Friday friends. I hope you all had a wonderful week. Our week was actually really great and for as much as we had going on at our house, it was surprisingly seamless. On Monday we started our kitchen remodel. This remodel has been in the works for months and I cannot tell you how excited I am that it finally started! Hopefully it will not be as painful as phase 1 of our home remodel but I guess time will tell. Since we are without a kitchen for the time being, I ordered a mini fridge for our bedroom and even set up a little coffee bar. At first I thought it would be weird to have that in our bedroom but it has actually been really fun because it feels like we are staying in a hotel!
Besides being at home this week (to answer questions if we were needed), this week was pretty normal on the work front. I feel like I actually accomplished a lot, which is always a good feeling to have rolling into the weekend.
Yesterday we had a meeting with our interior designer to go over some pretties that she pulled for the upstairs bathrooms that we are currently re-doing, one of the guest rooms and the nursery! Although I am so excited to get going on the other upstairs projects, I am SO excited to start the nursery. You guys, it is going to be adorable! I promise I will share bits and pieces along the way :).
As far as weekend plans go, I plan to catch a couple of spin classes, I am hosting (with my besties) a baby shower for a sweet friend and we have fun dinner plans Saturday night! Another relaxing weekend around the house and I could not be more thankful! I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend. xx
- This dress would be perfect to wear to everything from a wedding shower to a cocktail party.
- Loving all of these pink items for spring!
- This blouse is on sale for $22 and needs to be in all of your closets!
- Talking about my pregnancy so far in this blog post.
- Did you see this post where I revealed the gender of baby Havins? In case you didn’t see it click here to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!
- If you look closely in these photos, you can see my TINY bump 😉
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: This style of Hudson jeans is my favorite, this sweater looks so cozy, loving this bag for spring and if I were not currently pregnant I would buy this dress and wear it to every cocktail party/wedding we have this season.
- Neiman Marcus: Love the neckline on this little black dress, this long sleeve dress is so pretty, obsessed with this jump suit and trust me when I say that you need this dress.
- Shopbop: My favorite Aquazzura flats are on sale, this is the perfect off the shoulder blouse (only $51) love these high waisted flare jeans and how cute is this ruffle tee shirt dress?