Happy (almost) Thanksgiving sweet friends! I honestly cannot believe that it is already this time of year and that in just 3 short days it will be December! This year has been one for the books and I honestly have so much to be Thankful for. I know I say that *every* year is the best but I truly believe that it just keeps getting better and better (how is that even possible!).
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because everything just slows down and Thanksgiving dinner is one that I look forward to all year round. The last two Thanksgivings we have been at our house which has been so nice because when the baby naps, everyone eats! This year we are going to go to my aunt and uncles house, so we will just pop by after little Ralph gets up from his nap!
Every year when I get dressed for Thanksgiving, I always want to be as comfortable as possible. To me the combination of a cozy sweater, jeans and a classic flat is always a win. If you need more outfit inspiration, click here to see what I was wearing last year! It was pretty much the same combination except I opted for a bootie instead of a slingback flat!
I hope you all have the most wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy whatever you have planned. I have also included a few of my favorite black Friday sales below in case you are doing a little shopping from the comfort of your home this weekend! xx
Get the Look
Best Black Friday Sales
- Neiman Marcus: These rockstud booties are insane, I bought this blazer a couple of weeks ago and I am obsessed and this little white dress would be gorgeous on any upcoming holiday!
- Shopbop: They are doing their buy more, save more sale which means up to 25% off of full price items and 75% off of sale items! You can get 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off of orders $500+ and 25% off of orders $800+ with the code MORE19. There are so many things that I love but to keep it brief, I will just share a few! This dress is perfect for ANY holiday occasion, this cardigan is SO cute, this puffer is adorable (and so reasonable), this blazer is so beautiful and these A.L.C. tee shirts are my all time favorite.
- Net-a-Porter: Up to 50% off of designer collections. These Veja shoes NEVER go on sale and they are currently 40% off, love this cable knit sweater and these jeans are some of my favorites in my closet!
- Gap: 50% off of everything online and in stores with code BLKFRIDAY. I mean HOW CUTE are all of these toddler boys clothes?? DYING!
- K Kane: Remember the personalized Ralph necklace I wore last week? (click here to see). Well it is currently on sale. K Kane is offering $50 off every $250 you spend with the code CELEBRATE. This is the perfect gift to give to anyone! I love my Ralph necklace so much, I am going to get one with Wade’s name on it!
- Nordstrom: So many insane sales…This pullover looks SO cozy, these Hunter boots would make a great gift (for yourself or a friend), these jammies are on my Christmas list (hint, hint), these leggings are my favorite to work out in and this coat is just gorgeous!
images by beckley photo