Last week I was doing an Instagram Live and one of the questions that I got asked was ‘what products do we keep in our shower’. While some might think that would be a strange question, I think it is a GREAT question because I too wonder what products people keep in their showers.
Since I like to mix up my products I keep certain products (pictured above) in my shower and then others under my sink. I am a big fan of using different face washes/etc. See below for the list of products that I keep in our shower as well as why I like them!
What Products I keep In Our Shower
- Olaplex: This is by far the BEST hair repair treatment I have ever used. I use it 1-2 times a week and my hair has never felt better! A must have in every shower. Oh and I should mention that Wade loves it too!
- Skintimate: I have always used this brand of shaving cream and not sure if I love it or the pretty colored packaging!
- Venus Razor: To be honest I am not sure if this is the best razor but I have been using this brand since I started shaving my legs (in the fifth grade) and do not know the difference!
- Dead Sea Face Mask: I use this once a week in the shower (usually when I am shaving my legs) and I love the way it makes my skin feel. This purifying mud mask helps keep my skin in tip top shape!
- G.Tox Glacial Marine Clay Body Cleanser: This creamy body wash makes my skin feel so clean and soft!
- Original Mineral Shampoo: Have been using this in combination with the Conditioner for two months now and it has made my hair feel so clean and shiny!! It also has made my color last longer with is a major plus. Totally worth the money!
- Original Mineral Conditioner: Have been using this in combination with the Shampoo for two months now and it has made my hair feel so hydrated and soft!
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel: This energizing face wash is by far my favorite. It is a product that Wade and I both have regularly used for the last few years. I can honestly say that it makes my skin look more ‘awake’. Such a good face wash to have!!!
- Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser: I use this face wash every 2-3 days. It is for sure a ‘stronger’ face wash, so it is perfect to incorporate into my routine when I feel a blemish coming on or have been wearing make up and need a really good cleanse.
- M-61 SuperSoothe E Microdermabrasion Scrub: This 1 minute scrub is truly the best. I try and use this product at least one time a week. I will say I have tried so many facial scrubs and this one is by far the best because of how small the beads are in the scrub. It really ‘gets in’ all the places you want it to and leaves your face cleaner and brighter!
**I do want to add that besides the razor & shaving cream, Wade uses EVERY product pictured above and loves them just as much as me**
Shop the Products