Goal of the weekend: look as pretty as Vivien Leigh when I am relaxing. Never going to happen but that’s a good goal right?
This week has been the perfect balance of work + play which to me is such a good thing. Really looking forward to this busy, busy weekend! Tomorrow alone consists of a breakfast hosted by Diane Von Furstenburg (I die), hosting the People StyleWatch + Silver Jeans Co. grand opening party (more details here) and then dinner with friends Saturday night! Hoping to find a little time to just sit outside in our courtyard and just relax (while channeling Vivian Leigh of course). I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend! xx
**Would love to see you all tomorrow at Silver Jeans Co. from 2-4 PM at Stonebriar Center in Frisco, Texas**
Best Weekend Sales
- J.Crew: 25% off of all purchases over $150 or more with code SHOPNOW. This turtle neck is a great basic and this flannel dress would be great with riding boots or tights + these toe cap patent bow heels!
- Nordstrom: This is a great time to snag this equipment blouse, if you don’t have a riding boot for fall this is a great one and I am loving this cozy sweater!
- Shopbop: This jumpsuit is KILLER, love this Tory Burch ballet flat and really want this colorblock turtleneck sweater!
- Madewell: extra 40% off of all sale styles with the code BONUS40. Love this velvet dot dress, these skinny ankle camo jeans are so cute and I love this necklace.
- C.Wonder: Extra 50% off of all sale items. These leopard ballet flats are a must have, this signature candle would be great to stock up on for the holidays ($12 for a great candle? yes please) and this blazer is adorable.