Happy Memorial Day Weekend! While this week has been a complete nightmare dealing with an inbox that never seems to end, lots of rain and other things here and there, I cannot tell you how excited I am for this long weekend. While we don’t have anything too crazy on the calendar, the weekend will consist of celebrating one of my best friends at her bridal shower, spin classes at Terlingo Cycle (if you are in Dallas, you should try a class this weekend!!) and of course going out to dinner.
Make sure to check out all of the amazing sales that are going on this weekend. Because let me tell you, they are INSANE.
Best Weekend Sales
- Anthropologie: Take 20% off of sale
- Bauble Bar: free shipping code MEMORIAL20 and save 20%; use the code MEMORIAL25 for 25% off 3 items; or the code MEMORIAL30 to save 30% on 4 or more items.
- Bluefly: handbag & shoe sale! extra 20% off chloé, prada, jimmy choo, & saint laurent // so basically run don’t walk!
- J.Crew: Take 25% off of your order using the code SUMMERLOVE
- Neiman Marcus: They are always having such a great sale. Love these Tory Burch Espadrille’s (they are $101), I need these gladiator sandals in my life and also loving these shoes. Pretty obsessed with this palm-print linen dress, this Alice + Olivia dress would be beautiful to wear to a formal wedding this summer (so would this one) and I am really into this tribal print dress.
- Nordstrom: They are having one of their biggest sales of the year! The Nordstrom Half Yearly sale. This is a time to get up to 40% off of regular priced items…SO good! Obsessed with the print on this dress, if you need a gown for a formal wedding, this Milly dress would be perfect (paired with these on sale Stuart Weitzman Nudists Sandals), this bag is perfect for the summer and I need this white leather jacket in my life.
- Shopbop: Love these sandals, this camisole is beautiful, the wash on this denim skirt is so good, this ruffle dress would be perfect to throw on all summer long and this shirtdress is a classic to add to your wardrobe!