Happy weekend everyone! I cannot believe that it is already the middle of January. I feel like just yesterday I was talking about the holidays. Although I always look forward to the weekend, I have to admit that I am kind of bummed this week is already over. After taking a couple weeks to really enjoy the holidays this year (first time ever), I have loved getting back into the swing of things. This was the first week in probably a month where I felt like my routine was ‘normal’. I guess I have Monday to look forward to!
This weekend it is supposed to rain for two days straight. As someone who hates being in the rain, it’s looking like there is not too much on the agenda this weekend. Since we did go out last night (dinner at bilboquet), I really don’t mind spending a cozy weekend inside cooking and watching movies!
I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend! xx
- Here are 20 things I want in my closet…like right now.
- Need inspiration to work out this new year? This post explains one of my best tips for starting back your work out routine!
- Obsessed with these leggings.
- Here is a list of things you probably do not know about me.
- These boots are now 50% off.
- Got a little more personal in yesterday’s blog post…
- This blue and white dress is a new favorite and the best part is that it would be flattering on ALL body types!
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: This drape front cardigan looks so cozy, love this classic striped sweater, I recommend adding this classic trench coat to your closet if you do not have one and I bought this cashmere sweater last weekend and am obsessed.
- Neiman Marcus: I cannot believe these nude Aquazzura pumps on are on sale, love these shoes for spring (only $68), love this dress so much (the colors is so lovely) and I got these pajamas a few weeks ago and have loved sleeping in them because they are SO soft!
- Shopbop: I have been living in in these jeans lately, love this cream sweater, this dress would be perfect to wear as a cover up (and of course a dress) and I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with this dress…literally my favorite, ever.