Happy weekend everyone! It’s amazing to me that not only is it November but another week has flown by! I cannot even believe that Thanksgiving is in 20 days. Yikes.
Besides the normal ‘work things’ (e-mails, 3 events, 5 photoshoots), this week was fairly normal. I have been fighting getting sick since last week, so I have made sure to get in bed early and get as much rest as possible. I think it’s the weather that is making me feel this way. One day it is 85 and the next it’s 65. My body doesn’t know how to adjust! I am just thankful to have the next couple of days to hopefully relax and get back to 100%.
Do you all have any fun things on your calendar for this weekend? Besides celebrating one of my besties 30th birthdays, we really do not have too much on the calendar! I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend. xx
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: This camel coat needs to be in everyones closet, this is my go-to fall bootie, I bought this pair of black jeans last week and this dress would be perfect to wear to everything from luncheons to weddings to holiday parties!
- Neiman Marcus: This is the perfect holiday dress, love this long sleeve dress (pair it with boots or heels), I need this black blouse in my life (it’s beautiful) and I have wanted a vest like this for yearssssss…thinking I should purchase since it’s finally on sale!!
- Shopbop: This bag is in the perfect color, I LOVE this dress, this off the shoulder blouse is lovely, this turtleneck is in such a great color and how pretty is this poncho (it comes in three colors)?!
- This red lace dress is everything.
- Not sure what to wear to all of the holiday events/festivities that are coming up? I rounded up 20 of my favorite dresses that would be perfect to wear to everything on your calendar!
- I added this pair of earrings to my collection this week and I cannot wait to wear them!!!
- This printed midi dress is perfect to wear now and when the weather cools down is perfect to layer with a turtle neck!
- I need this dress and this jacket in my life ASAP!