Happy weekend! Hooray for yet another weekend. I have to say, this week FLEW by. It always seems that every quick week was always a fun one. One of our sweetest friends was in town all week (you would love her clothing line), last night I attended the Tory Burch fall fashion show at Nordstrom and we had a fun dinner with friends.
This week I am so thankful that I got SO much work done. As we gear up to begin phase II of our home remodel I have been trying to get as much organized as possible. I know I will never be 100% organized but a girl can try right?
This weekend we really don’t have a lot on the agenda. A few work outs (Tracy Anderson, duh), a dinner with friends and hopefully get a few more things down around the house! I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend and if you are in Dallas makes sure to spend some time outside..it’s going to be another beautiful weekend!
- These are my favorite gray boots.
- Need a new fall bag? Here is a list of my 15 favorite bags for fall that are less than $500.
- This post shows how we decorated our house for Halloween!
- Need a Halloween costume for your puppy? These are my favorites!
- Block heels are my new favorite things for fall!
- Get some weekend outfit inspiration here!