Happy weekend! I hope you all had a wonderful week. My week was actually really great. It was one of those weeks where I really feel like I accomplished so much. I got so much work done, had a fun dinner with my grandmother, a surprise (last minute) visit from my sister who lives in Chicago, took two Tracy Anderson classes (you guys HAVE to try it) and spent lots of time with my husband. Often when I look back at a week, I wonder how it all happened but I am just thankful that it did!
This weekend there is not too much on the agenda. I attended a luncheon today, tonight we plan to watch a movie, tomorrow morning we are going to the HP farmers market and then tomorrow night we have dinner with friends. Hopefully there will be lots of time to relax!
I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend! xx
- Want to add THE boot for fall to your shoe closet? This over the knee boot is my favorite for this season!
- 10 shoes we all need now! A girl can dream right?
- The Shopbop sale ends tonight (Friday) at midnight! Make sure to get all of the items on your fall wish list for up to 30% off!
- These are my favorite pajamas and they are only $32! You will love them!
- Here is my (tiny) list of fall goals.
- Click here to see two different ways to incorporate plaid into your fall wardrobe!