This week has been one of the busiest weeks I have had in as long as I can remember. I have always said this but the Tuesday after Labor Day is one of my least favorite days of the year. The last couple of months everyone has been in ‘summer mode’ and then all of the sudden BAM, everything starts happening again. Not trying to complain, just giving you a little insight into the busiest, shortest weeks ever.
The week consisted of 4 fittings, endless e-mails, four photoshoots, daily things (grocery store & other errands) and work work work! I plan to spend the weekend relaxing, taking a few spin classes and catching up on all the sleep I have missed out on in the last two weeks (we have been traveling). I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and make sure to take FULL advantage of all the amazing sales because they are too good to pass up! xx
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: I bought these jeans last week and I am obsessed. This is pretty much the perfect fall jacket (it would go with every pair of denim you own), how beautiful is this embroidered white blouse and this Milly dress is perfect for fall/winter!
- Neiman Marcus: The Shoshanna dress that I wore in this post is on major sale, this is probably the most ladylike dress ever, someone needs to wear this dress to a wedding, this dress is so pretty and would look perfect paired with brown boots this fall!
- Shopbop: This blue dress is EVERYTHING, this pale pink dress is so lovely, if you’re looking for a great belt…get this one and if anyone has a formal event coming up, you have to wear these Aquazzura shoes!
Posts This Week
- Saying goodbye to summer…I cannot be the only one who is not ready!
- Talking about a favorite brand of mine and mentioning a party that I am hosting with friends next week (click here to read because yes, you are invited!)