Hooray, it’s finally Friday and that means the three day weekend is officially here! This week has gone by especially slow because not only are we headed to sunny California today but tomorrow is my 27th birthday! Although I am planning on spending the weekend relaxing poolside and soaking up the sun, I am kind of sad that I will be missing all of the amazing (in store) sales. I guess I will just have to settle for online shopping, poor me I know.
I tell everyone that sale time is the best time to shop. I am not sure if it is the feeling you get knowing how much money you are saving or the treasure hunt that you go on to find that special piece that happens to be in your size and it’s a hell of a deal but I love it. I have found some of the pieces that I treasure the most on sale. Take this holiday weekend (if you have the time) to go on a shopping scavenger hunt and if you don’t feel like fighting the crowds see below for a few of my favorite online sales that are going on right now! I hope you all have a safe + wonderful (shopping) holiday weekend!
Best Labor Day Sales:
- Nordstrom up to 40% off. especially admiring this red trench + thinking this skirt would be a perfect piece for now + for later. p.s. Nordstrom is doing a major markdown on their shoes!
- Neiman Marcus up to 50% off (these stuart weitzman ankle boots would be perfect for fall//this marchesa dress would be perfect for a party//this single dress would be great for now + then for next spring)
- Shopbop has added some amazing new items to their sale (so many gorgeous designer pieces have been marked down)
- Tory Burch is doing up to 30% off with the code LABORDAY
- CUSP is having 40-60% off regular priced items (these theory leather pants + this rachel zoe dress are to die for!)
2 Responses to Happy Labor Day Weekend