Happy weekend or what I really should say is Happy Labor Day weekend! We decided to kick off Labor Day weekend a little early this year and arrived in Nantucket on Wednesday. We have never been to Nantucket before, so we are so excited to be here with our good friends Mackenzie & Will.
I cannot tell you how excited I am to be in Nantucket. It has always been on my bucket list and after spending just two days here, it really is one of my new favorite places. Everything is SO picturesque, it almost doesn’t seem real! Oh and don’t even get me started on the food. So far we have eaten at the Grey Lady, The Met on Main, Brotherhood, Lemon Press and Millie’s and every single meal has been incredible. Between lobster rolls and well, literally everything else..the food in Nantucket is so delicious!
Make sure to follow along on SnapChat and Instagram (user: DallasWardrobe), as I will be posting lots of pretty images throughout the weekend. Oh and if you are planning a trip to Nantucket, make sure to take a look at Mackenzie’s Nantucket Travel Guide!
Posts this Week
- Express Denim..did you see it? Wade made a rare appearance, so it’s a must read!
- Ever wondered how to make your own SnapChat filter? Read this post to learn exactly how to do it (hint: it’s SUPER easy)
- I turned 30 this week…this post describes how I really feel about it.
- This post with Old Navy shows you guys how to style your denim from day to night. Both are such effortless looks, you won’t want to miss this post!
- Still not sure what to wear this Labor Day weekend? This blog post gives great style inspiration!