Like all of you, I am always on the go. I am constantly headed to everything from lunches, appointments and meetings. One of my biggest complaints about bopping around all day is my hair. Often when you style your hair in the morning, by dinner time it looks ‘tired’.
Thanks to Pantene Pro-V’s new Airspray, I no longer have to worry about what my hair will look like by the end of the day. Pantene’s new Airspray is the first-ever, alcohol-free aerosol hairspray that leaves hair soft, touchable and moisturized. Amazing right?
Pantene Pro-V Airspray allows you to restyle hair throughout the day with its flexible-hold formula that is so lightweight, you can layer it and change the look of your hair style from morning to night without it getting ‘crunchy’ and looking drab.
To give you guys a better idea of how amazing Pantene Airspray is I decided to showcase 3 of my ‘go to’ hairstyles. Want to know the best part about styling these 3 looks? All three looks were layered with Airspray. The first look I created was a blow out, then I added curls and then I pulled the hair half up half down. Simple right? It’s so nice to be able to have a product that keeps my hair lightweight and touchable even after a few different hairstyles.
Airspray is so great because I can literally blow my hair out in the morning, use the spray and around lunch time if I feel like ‘touching up’ my hair I just reapply the Airspray.
To celebrate the launch of the new Pantene Pro-V Airspray, you can enter to win the ULTIMATE Girls Weekend in NYC for you and your bestie. Your getaway includes
- 2-night stay at a hotel in New York City
- Round trip airfare
- Ground transportation in New York City to/from airport, car service to/from dinner
- Blowout and makeup services
- Gift certificate to dinner
Enter to win this amazing girls weekend by doing ONE of the following below:
- Create a custom blog post with your recreation of one of these three hairstyles and submit the link to this dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your look to Instagram using custom hashtags #HelloAirspray #PanteneXBloglovin #Contest and tagging @Pantene
- Post your look to Twitter using custom hashtags #HelloAirspray #PanteneXBloglovin #Contest and tagging @Pantene
- Submit link to your Instagram photo, Twitter photo or blog posts in my comments section below!
- **If you received a sample of Pantene Pro-V Airspray, include the product in your submission image for a bonus entry—even if you didn’t receive a sample, you can still enter the contest.
You can also follow Pantene for more contest info!
Make sure to try Pantene Pro-V’s amazing new Airspray, trust me you will love it!
This post was brought to you by Pantene Pro-V. All opinions are my own!