Happy weekend or what I really should say is happy 4th of July weekend! To say that this has been a short week is an understatement. Between the week getting cut cut in half because the husband and I were in Miami, to more than enough emails to keep me busy the last few days…well it has been a short week.
Ironically enough, next week will be just as short due to the 4th of July holiday. As someone who loves holidays I will say that the 4th of July is my favorite. Of course because it is the anniversary of our countries independence but also because I love how all American the holiday it is. It really brings friends together, everyone seems to relax and of course I will never complain about a good fireworks show.
To celebrate the 4th of July holiday weekend the husband and I are headed to one of our favorite cities with some of our good friends. Can you guess where we are going? Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (user: dallaswardrobe) to find out where we are headed. Happy 4th of July weekend and don’t forget to take advantage of the amazing sales! xx
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: I know what you’re thinking…why shop at Nordstrom right now when then big Anniversary Sale is right around the corner?! While I would normally agree and wait until the Anniversary sale but there are just too many amazing summer items to add to your closet now! I mean how cute is this striped dress (its only $20)? I am pretty much obsessed with color of this signature Equipment blouse, this pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans is such a staple and if you have anything coming up where you think you might need a fun party dress….this is the dress you need to add to your closet!
- Neimans Marcus: So Neimans is pretty much having the sale of the century. Not only is pretty much everything on sale but they did an addition percentage off which means MAJOR SAVINGS. Last week before the clothing got marked down ever further (grrrr) I actually got this dress. I love nothing more than a classic so I knew it would be such a fun piece to have in my closet. This printed cocktail dress with a bow (yes please) would be so lovely at any party, the silhouette of this dress is so flattering on all body types and this dress would be the best addition to anyones closet…swoon.
- Shopbop: You may or may not remember this post listing my favorite Shopbop items that are currently on sale. While some of these items are gone there are still SO many goodies that should be added to your closet. I also was browsing the site again and I am loving this high low dress, this pair of jeans is so cute, this white dress is perfect for any summer party and I know it may seem crazy to buy a pair of fall booties right now but these are so cute and SUCH a good deal!
- Banana Republic: Take an extra 50% off of all sale items. This dress would be lovely at a summer wedding or party, the dress I wore in this blog post is now only $25 because of the sale and if you are in need of a little black dress, this v-neck fit and flare dress would be perfect for you!
- Anthropologie: Take an extra 30% off of all sale items by using the code evenbetter. Love this printed wrap skirt, this striped dress would be perfect to wear to the pool or on a casual summer day and how lovely is this white blouse (perfect year round)?!