Since we are already a third of the way though the month of October and not to stress anyone out but 43 days away from Thanksgiving and 80 days until 2017; I thought it would be fun to share a few goals that I hope to accomplish before the end of the year. As someone who always thinks about ideas/goals but doesn’t always write them down, I thought this would be a differenent exercise and really push me follow through. For me, writing this down and hitting publish is an accomplishment!
Big or small, I want to encourage all of you to write down some goals you may want to accomplish before the end of the year…80 days!
- Finish the book I started this week (anyone else read The Residence?)
- Clean out my closet…well really clean out any space where I ‘place’ things I don’t want to put up (hello junk drawers)
- Try a new work out class
- Try three new restaurants (we are totally creatures of habit and love going to our usual spots)
- Paint the coat closet
- Decorate the house for the holidays
- Send out holiday cards (maybe a stretch but at least I’m putting it out there)
Get the Look
images by sukilynn