When it comes to working out sometimes it’s hard to get motivated, especially when you feel like you are in a ‘work-out rut’. That was me about 4 1/2 months ago. I was bored with my current work-out, I felt like I had tried everything (boxing, group classes,etc) but nothing was really clicking.
For as long as I can remember, one of my best friends Kristin, has been begging me to go to Terlingo Cycle with her. While I was not opposed to going, I was just in my current routine and not willing to change (even though I was unhappy with it). Finally, FINALLY one Saturday afternoon I went with Kristin to take a class at Terlingo Cycle and I was hooked. Literally hooked, I mean obsessed.
Not only were the facilities picture perfect (a.k.a. magazine worthy), the in store studio was filled with the best gear and most importantly the class was outstanding. The music was loud and upbeat the entire time, we were encouraged (which is so important when working out) and we sweat A TON. All things that I had been wanting out of a work-out for so long but just had not found the right place.
Over the last 4 1/2 months while working out at Terlingo Cycle, not only have I officially become a spin fanatic but I can honestly tell an overall difference in my body. Not only do I actually feel better (I credit all the sweating during class), but I can really tell that I am getting more toned, which is what I also want out of a work out, especially during summer!
When it comes to working out, trust me when I say I have tried it all and have found that nothing compares to how amazing Terlingo Cycle in Dallas in. If you are in the area or are planning a trip soon I highly recommend booking a bike. Oh and the best part about Terlingo Cycle is that not only is John Terlingo a master instructor (and the owner of the cycling studio), you can’t go wrong with any of the instructors, they are all so talented and every class is truly amazing. xx
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! While this week has been a complete nightmare dealing with an inbox that never seems to end, lots of rain and other things here and there, I cannot tell you how excited I am for this long weekend. While we don’t have anything too crazy on the calendar, the weekend will consist of celebrating one of my best friends at her bridal shower, spin classes at Terlingo Cycle (if you are in Dallas, you should try a class this weekend!!) and of course going out to dinner.
Make sure to check out all of the amazing sales that are going on this weekend. Because let me tell you, they are INSANE.
Best Weekend Sales
- Anthropologie: Take 20% off of sale
- Bauble Bar: free shipping code MEMORIAL20 and save 20%; use the code MEMORIAL25 for 25% off 3 items; or the code MEMORIAL30 to save 30% on 4 or more items.
- Bluefly: handbag & shoe sale! extra 20% off chloé, prada, jimmy choo, & saint laurent // so basically run don’t walk!
- J.Crew: Take 25% off of your order using the code SUMMERLOVE
- Neiman Marcus: They are always having such a great sale. Love these Tory Burch Espadrille’s (they are $101), I need these gladiator sandals in my life and also loving these shoes. Pretty obsessed with this palm-print linen dress, this Alice + Olivia dress would be beautiful to wear to a formal wedding this summer (so would this one) and I am really into this tribal print dress.
- Nordstrom: They are having one of their biggest sales of the year! The Nordstrom Half Yearly sale. This is a time to get up to 40% off of regular priced items…SO good! Obsessed with the print on this dress, if you need a gown for a formal wedding, this Milly dress would be perfect (paired with these on sale Stuart Weitzman Nudists Sandals), this bag is perfect for the summer and I need this white leather jacket in my life.
- Shopbop: Love these sandals, this camisole is beautiful, the wash on this denim skirt is so good, this ruffle dress would be perfect to throw on all summer long and this shirtdress is a classic to add to your wardrobe!