Happy Weekend…or I should say Happy Labor Day weekend! I cannot even tell you how excited I am about having the three day weekend. Not only because Monday is a holiday (who doesn’t love holidays) but also Sunday is my birthday! I cannot believe that I will be 28 years old. Yikes. Two years from 30.
The husband and I are going to keep it pretty low key the next few days. We plan on soaking up the last of summers sun, sleeping late, playing with the puppies and then Saturday we checking into one of the most beautiful hotels in Dallas (Banks & Harry are even joining) for a couple of nights. The rest of the weekend will consist of eating at one of my favorite restaurants Saturday, laying by the pool, spa time and hopefully we have time to do a little birthday shopping because I don’t want to miss out on all of those Labor Day sales! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend! xx
Best Labor Day Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: HOLY deals. Nordstrom is having a MAJOR sale…up to 40% off. This is a great blouse to wear now and add a leather jacket when it gets cooler, I have these jeans and they fit so well, this is still one of my favorite dresses and this would be a great shoe to add to your collection for fall!
- Neiman Marcus: Save up to 40% off of regular prices! Ah-mazing. This Shoshanna belted flounce dress is adorable, love the full skirt on this dress, I own this dress and I can honestly say it is one of my favorites and I love these boots!
- The Dreslyn: Take 15% off site wide by using the code WHITE. Note: if you are in the market for the chicest romper you will ever own…THIS Wayne romper is insane.
- Waiting on Martha: Take 20% off site wide using the code SOLONGSUMMER at checkout. Note: if you follow me on Instagram you know how much I love all of the napkins from this shop!
- Shopbop: These jeans are great, these are THE booties for fall, I probably wear these J Brand jeans at least three times a week and I love this Tibi dress!
- DVF: Take 30% off wear now styles! I have this dress in black but I love this berry color!
- J. Crew: Take an additional 40% off of the final sale items and get free shipping on orders over $100!
- Tibi: Take 20% off of a curated edit of fall styles using the code HELLOFALL.
- Baublebar: Jewelry styles starting at 50% off!
- Nasty Gal: Up to 60% off!
- OTTE: 20% off of the new season bags & shoes using the code LABORDAY20.
TGIF! This week has been..well a little crazy. We got back to Dallas LATE Sunday night after attending one of the best weddings in Colorado Springs. I mean…I guess I haven’t been to Colorado Springs in a long time but the husband and I are already trying to figure out when we can go back. It is just a dream land and the perfect weather…well it’s amazing.
Wednesday morning I headed to the Big Apple for a really quick trip (left NYC this morning) but I am SO excited about what I got to do yesterday and cannot wait to share! This weekend (hopefully) will be relaxing. We do have dinner plans tomorrow night (Saturday) at one of our favorite spots in Dallas (no, not Mi Cocina..I know that’s what you were thinking) but thats about it on our agenda (besides a golf tournament for the hubby). Sounds like an ideal couple of days. Needless to say, I need rest. This babe is tired. I hope you all have a lovely weekend! xx
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: I love the fit of these jeans, love the fabric (and color) of these Rag & Bone booties, this Alexander Wang cross-body bag would be a perfect pop all fall long, love this shirt and this RED Valentino dress is just gorgeous!
- Neiman Marcus: Just when you think the sales are going to end Neiman Marcus adds even MORE items! Can we all say it at once? Hip Hip HOORAY! I keep telling you every week but these Rag & Bone Newbury boots in gray are killer, these Kate Spade riding boots in dark brown are a great staple for fall (right around the corner people!), love the color (and cutout) of this Rebecca Minkoff dress and I love the print on this full skirt dress.
- Shopbop: These ankle boots are really cool (kinda edgy), if you need a flare jean this is the one for you, this romper is adorable, this Joie skirt is currently 70% off and is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen and if you need a little black dress but want something that is a head turner…well this one is for you (bombshell dress).