Happy Weekend! I hope you all have had a wonderful week. I am not going to lie, our week has been quite amazing. Lovely dinners, soaking up the sun, late nights and so many things that I cannot wait to share with you all. We got to Ibiza on Wednesday and will be here through next week. Two of our close friends are getting married tomorrow night (Saturday) and we cannot wait to celebrate all night long (but really, that’s what they do here). Make sure to follow along on Instagram & SnapChat (@DallasWardrobe) to see the gown that I am wearing for tomorrow nights wedding. If you read yesterday’s post, you know that Nardos Imam and I have been working the last couple of months to create the perfect dress to wear for tomorrow nights celebration! Cannot wait to share with you all!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and happy fourth of July!!! Chau. xx
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: This yellow sheath dress is too cute, these espadrilles would literally go with everything in your closet, the only way to describe this blouse is lovely (which I love) and this messenger is a great bag to have (especially for traveling).
- Neiman Marcus: I have loved these Vince flats ever since I tried them on, these Jimmy Choo espadrilles are a summer (and closet) must have, really like this embroidered white blouse, want this sleeveless laser-cute leather dress and if you saw Wednesday’s post you know that I am obsessed with anything that this brand makes and this palm-leaf dress is no exception.
- Shopbop: I still think that everyone needs to buy these distressed jeans (but really), this strapless white dress is a jaw dropper, this maxi dress is ah-mazing and if you don’t want to buy anything anytime soon then don’t click on this romper….it’s that good.
Happy Weekend! Oh my goodness gracious I cannot tell you how excited I am that today is finally here. I have been looking forward to this day for months now! Today the husband and I are headed to Spain! This is our very first trip to Spain and we both are just so excited. We are going to be spending some time in Barcelona and then the middle of next week we head to Ibiza because next weekend some of our close friends are getting married there! Talk about a beautiful place to get married.
We cannot wait to not only explore new cities we have never been (keep the suggestions coming) but also really looking forward to spending time with friends and celebrating the happy couple. Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@DallasWardrobe) and also my husband (@WadeHavins) as I am sure there will be many pretty snapshots.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and don’t forget to comment if you have a favorite place/restaurant/activity in Barcelona or Ibiza! Chau! xx
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: How adorable are these sandals? I am not even kidding when I say that this DVF romper is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen. Love this little white dress, these flats are a summer must have and this gown is really, really pretty.
- Neiman Marcus: This white dress should be in everyones closet (you never know when you need a little white dress), these Charlotte Olympia kitty flats are too cute and if you buy anything this weekend is should be this off the shoulder blue romper because it is that good!
- Shopbop: This little dress is just lovely and perfect to just throw on and go, I still have my eyes on these Vince sandals (pretty much obsessed) and if you have been debating getting a pair of distressed jeans it’s time to pull the trigger because these Citizens of Humanity distressed jeans are SO CUTE!