Happy weekend friends! Who else is excited it is Friday? I for one am so glad this weekend is here. Dallas has been cold and rainy (except for Wednesday) and for some reason cloudy & cold weather just makes me tired.
Fridays are always my favorite at our house. We start the morning with coffee in bed while Ralph enjoys his milk. A little snuggle session rolls right into breakfast and playtime followed by one of Ralph’s favorite Friday activities, music class.
Tonight we are doing dinner at home, tomorrow consists of lots of playtime, a spin class, afternoon nap (maybe for all 3 of us) followed by dinner with friends and a comedy show!
Really looking forward to (another) fun weekend with my sweet little family. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well. xx
- This is the pair of jeans I wear pretty much everyday.
- These are the products that we keep in our shower. Obsessed with all of them!
- This is a bit of a different look for me but these suede boots were too cute not to incorporate into an everyday outfit.
- These shorts have been in my cart for a week now. They are so cute.
- Everything in this post is under $100.
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: Love this black blouse, these shoes are SO good and I have this gray sweater and it’s one of my favorites.
- Shopbop: This bodysuit is a must have, this little party dress is adorable and this crew neck is such a classic piece to have in your closet.
- Neiman Marcus: Everyone needs this dress, love this pink blouse for spring/summer and I love the wash and style of this pair of jeans.