Happy weekend sweet friends! Goodness gracious, it has been SO long since I last did a weekend post. This has just been such a busy season. From summer just flying by to my sisters wedding, the start of ‘school’ for baby Ralph and then now that fall is in FULL swing; time does not seem toby slowing down.
The last two weeks have been somewhat of a blur. Not because we have been running around a bunch but really just because we have been busy, busy. It is no joke when they say that a 15 month old is a handful! While Ralph is a GREAT little guy, you cannot take your eyes off of him for a second because he is busy and into everything.
The weather is finally cooling down in Dallas which has been so nice because yesterday we got to spend lots of time outside with baby Ralph (earlier in the week it just rained & rained). Unfortunately the rain is supposed to be back for the next week, so I know we will be doing lots of indoor activities this weekend! This weekend is actually going to be pretty quite for us, which I am really excited about. Between brunch on Saturday and snuggles on the couch, this weekend will be just perfect. I hope you all are enjoying your Friday and have the best weekend ever.
- If you are looking for the perfect shade of red lipstick, I HIGHLY recommend getting this one in the shade ‘pop life’. It is my personal favorite.
- Did you see the photos of our formal living room that I posted this week? If not, you can check it out here.
- These are 10 dresses I wish I had in my closet now!
- Obsessed with this white long sleeve dress.
- Officially into the white boot trend. I rounded up my favorite pairs of white booties here.
- In love with this navy jumpsuit. It really is such a classic.
- Shared some of my favorite pictures from my baby sisters wedding. It really was such a beautiful day and if you want to see the photos for yourself, click here!
- Ralph is now 15 months (yesterday) but if you wanted to read his 14 month update, click here!
Best Weekend Sales
- Shopbop: Love this jacket (think to and from work outs), the wash on this pair of jeans is so good and I know this dress is out of season but it really is PERFECT to wear during the spring and summer months!
- Neiman Marcus: This black & white silk blouse is such a staple, this dress is really great to have this fall/winter and this is THE CUTEST belted trench coat I have ever seen….and the price makes it that much better (you will LOVE).
- Nordstrom: How adorable are these mules? This color block sweater is TOO cute and I recently bought a denim jacket but I am really thinking about returning it to get this one!