Happy weekend friends! Who else is excited that today is Cinco de Mayo? Totally honest, I am not missing the margaritas this year but instead embracing this beautiful day and continuing to count down the arrival of baby Ralph! I cannot believe that in just 9 1/2 weeks he will be here (single week digits are a big deal, haha).
The last two weeks have been completely crazy but I am really seeing the light at the end of the tunnel when its comes to pregnancy and interior related things. As the days go by I keep checking off things that have been on my ‘list’ for SO long and as the list gets shorter, I keep asking myself what on earth am I going to do to occupy my time??? I then quickly remember, that Ralph will be here by the time everything gets done, so I will be VERY busy again. Cannot. Wait.
This weekend will be pretty standard (spin, lunch with friends, a night out) but I do have ONE really exciting thing happening on Sunday! This Sunday my sweet friends are throwing me (and Ralph) a baby shower! I cannot wait to spend the afternoon celebrating sweet little Ralph and of course spending time with my sweet friends and family. I know it will be such a fun get-together!
I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend and if the weather is anything like it is in Dallas right now..please go outside!!!! xx
- Have you seen my new baby page?? On this ‘new’ side to my website you will be able to find baby specific content, more personal posts and really ANYTHING & EVERYTHING baby related! Click here to check it out!
- This tiered maxi dress is perfect to wear all spring and summer (pregnant or not pregnant!).
- Click here to read my opinion on touching peoples baby bumps….remember..this is MY opinion.
- Did you see this blog post where we revealed the FULL name of baby Havins? If not, it’s a cute short read that you won’t want to miss!
- Not sure what to wear to your college graduation (or a wedding/baby shower)? This outfit is PERFECT to wear!
- Want to know what I think a husbands role is during pregnancy? Click here to read.
- This is my favorite blue & white off the shoulder blouse.
- These items are currently on my wish list. Obsessed.
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: This is my favorite advanced night repair serum, this is such a cute lace up sandal (it comes in 4 colors & is only $49), love this blouse and this gingham one shoulder dress is ADORABLE!
- Shopbop: This pair of thong sandals is a summer must-have, this pair of Aquazzura sandals has been on my wish list for 6 months (they are finally on sale) and I am loving this denim a-line dress!
- Neiman Marcus: This is such a cute pair of slides (only $90), this off the shoulder cotton blouse is precious and this zip front dress is such a classic piece to have in your closet (think work, happy hour, dinner, causal night out, summer parties…you get it).