Happy weekend friends! Anther week in the books and now we are 10 days into the month of November. It is blowing my mind how quickly time is going! Tomorrow baby Ralph will be 4 months old. How is that even possible???
This week was very productive. I got a ton of things done around the house and work wise, which is always nice these days. Wednesday was rainy and cold in Dallas, so baby Ralph and I spent the whole day snuggling and playing. I am almost positive he loved the day as much as I did.
Last night we went to the opening party for the new Cartier store in Highland Park village and it was such a nice party. If you have not been to the new store yet, I highly recommend. It is so beautiful. Tomorrow morning is our normal Saturday work out routine, so I am planning on catching a spin class and then having brunch with my little family. Saturday night we have plans to go to dinner and Sunday will be spent at home just relaxing! I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend!
- These pictures of Ralph are my favorite.
- It has been major sweater weather in Dallas this last week. You can see all the sweaters I am wanting here.
- I did a more personal post on why I chose to work out throughout my pregnancy this week, you can read that post here!
- I talked about our holiday plans and traditions we are planning for this season here!
- This dress is perfect for the holidays!
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: These Stuart Weitzman boots are gorgeous (perfect for fall), love this classic camel trench (only $99) and if you are in need of a rain coat, this rain coat is lovely!
- Neiman Marcus: This dress would be perfect for next spring or a warm vacation you have coming up (you have to see the back), you need this sweater and I love nothing more than a basic tee shirt (this one is perfect).
- Shopbop: Obsessed with these earrings (wish I had them to wear last night), these slip on sneakers are awesome and this black sweater is SO cute.