Happy weekend friends! I hope you all had the most wonderful week. I am not going to lie, I had such a good week. After coming off of the most wonderful holidays with Wade last week (we were in Cabo), I felt rested and ready to take on everything. From moving back into our kitchen (yay), to finalizing nursery details (oh em gee, it’s going to be adorable) and other house hold tasks; I think it’s safe to say I am in full nesting mode. I keep looking at the calendar and honestly cannot believe that this sweet baby boy will be arriving in just 12 1/2 weeks!
I cannot believe that it is already the weekend again. Today I am headed to Charleston for Mackenzie’s bachelorette party! We have been talking about this trip since last fall and I cannot believe that it is already here! I am looking forward to celebrating the sweet bride to be and of course spending a little time in Charleston.
I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend. xx
- This dress has been one of my favorites that I have worn during my pregnancy thus far.
- These are my favorite finds under $200..trust me, you will want everything!
- Everyone needs this blue and white striped blouse.
- These are my favorite sunnies for spring.
- This is a list of things I wish I had known before I got pregnant.
- I went into Anthropologie this week and was overwhelmed by how many cute things there were! I got a few things but this off the shoulder top is a new favorite!
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: Love this pair of skinny jeans, this is such a lovely spring dress and if you are a bride to be (or need a white dress) you need this dress!
- Shopbop: This off the shoulder blouse is perfect for spring, these are my favorite summer shorts and these espadrilles are adorable.
- Neiman Marcus: This navy sheath dress would be perfect for any wedding or cocktail party you have coming up, this floral dress needs to be in everyones closet and if this striped dress were in my size I would order it!