Happy weekend friends. I cannot even believe that it is already March 3rd. It’s amazing how quickly the year has gone thus far and to be honest, kind of scary since little baby Havins is due in July!
You probably know that we are still undergoing home renovations. Phase 2 of our home project began a few weeks ago and has really been one of the smoothest processes ever. Our kitchen should be done in the next two weeks as well as the upstairs bathrooms, which is SO exciting.
The nursery wallpaper arrived yesterday and I cannot tell you how excited I am to share with you all…it is SO precious!
This weekend will be on the quieter side has the last 4 days have been a bit of a whirlwind, plus I feel like I am getting sick, so that is really slowing me down.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and make sure to follow me on SnapChat (user: dallaswardrobe) because Monday the marble in the kitchen gets installed and I will FOR SURE be snapping away!! xx
- This baby blue dress is perfect for all body types.
- I want everything on this wish list.
- Have a wedding, baby shower or luncheon coming up? This dress would be perfect to wear.
- How cute would this dress be to wear this spring/summer?
- You have one more day to get everything on your wishlist from the ! Click here here to see a round up of my favorite items!!
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: Loving this baby blue jacket (perfect for spring), the style of this pair of jeans is adorable, this sweater looks so cozy (and lightweight) and how fun is this pair of pink ankle strap sandals?
- Neiman Marcus: If you have a black tie wedding/event this spring you need this dress, this DVF dress is SO pretty and this pair of Manolo Blahnik’s is such a classic.
- Shopbop: Only one more day to shop the Shopbop sale. This is the perfect time to save money on all of those spring/summer things you have had your eyes on! Click here to see all of my favorite items from the Shopbop Sale!