Happy Friday! I hope you all had the most wonderful week. I had such a great week but probably the busiest week I have ever had. Needless to say, I am counting down the minutes until I get to get some real rest this weekend!
The week was filled with everything from meetings, e-mails and normal work things, so no complaints whatsoever. I will say the week was extra special because on Wednesday I got to meet Reese Witherspoon at her new store, Draper James. Not going to lie, I have admired Reese for what she has accomplished over the years, so it was so great to get a chance to spend a little time with her!
In other news, have you seen my new ‘Shop the Latest’ page that launched on Wednesday? This page is going to have a very playful ‘journal’ like concept to it. I am going to continually update the Shop the Latest page with things I am doing, outfits I have worn and just random things! Make sure to take a look at it here and please let me know what you think!
I hope you all have the most wonderful weekend and get some rest because I know we all need it!
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: This belted wool wrap coat is perfect for fall, love the tiny print on this silk blouse, this dress would be great to have to wear around the office or even to a luncheon and if you need a new pair of dark jeans, I would get this pair.
- Shopbop: Obsessed with this oversized jacket, this sweater looks SO cozy, I love this blouse and this is a great dress to just throw on with boots and go!
- Neiman Marcus: This is a great fall cocktail dress, if this dress were in my size I would buy it, I love this jean skirt and this is the most lady-like bomber jacket I have ever seen and now I think I need it!
- Looking for the perfect white blouse that will not break the bank? This blouse is only $79 and honestly, it’s one of the most beautiful things I have ever worn! So crisp and classic.
- These items are currently on my wish list.
- Did you ever see this post about my backstage experience at the Lela Rose show with Mary Kay during New York Fashion Week?
- These are the new ‘it’ jeans for fall.
- You need these 10 beauty items in your makeup bag ASAP!
- Bored with your current work wardrobe? These 3 looks will for sure inspire you!
- Find the best fall items for your guy here.
- We have been working on our dining room for 10 months and it’s finally done! See the full dining room reveal here.
- Have you seen my new Shop the Latest page? If not, click here to see it!
- Oh em gee! Tracy Anderson is opening up a fitness studio in Highland Park Village THIS Monday! Make sure to book your spot here!
- I uploaded a couple of videos (including our wedding video) on my YouTube channel yesterday, feel free to take a look! Click here 🙂