Happy weekend everyone! I can not even believe that this weekend is finally here. This weekend is my ten year high school reunion. I cannot believe that it has already been ten years since I graduated. I mean yes, a lot has happened. I went to college, traveled, worked, started my business, started this blog, got married, have two puppies. Yikes, as much that has happened in ten years it still seems like it was just yesterday I was sitting in high school actually wondering where I would be at this exact point in my life.
Needless to say, I am quite pleased with all that I have gotten to do and accomplish in that time frame. Weekends like this regardless if they have a reunion title are always fun because I get to spend it with my best friends who I have been friends with since the third grade. Yes, that is a longggggg time.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if you too are having a high school reunion I hope you enjoy. Until Monday…
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: I am kind of obsessed with these Saint Laurent sunnies, this printed denim blazer is so adorable, this chunky knit jacket is perfect for those of you who have ‘warmer falls’ and this Burberry checked scarf is perfect for fall!
- Neiman Marcus: Goodness, there are so many great things on sale right now..especially dresses! If you like to show off your shoulders, this dress is perfect for you, LOVE this blouse, this sweater screams cool girl and I love these metallic SJP pumps!
- Shopbop: Love the shape of this plaid button down, this Tory Burch mini bucket bag is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen, this turtleneck sweater is gorgeous and how cute would this Vince dress be under all of your jackets and sweaters this fall?
Happy weekend! Can you believe that it is already October? I mean I feel like it was just January. There is something so exciting yet stressful about this time of year. It seems that whenever October rolls around time flies and before we know it the holidays are here. Geezzzzz, another year.
Anyways, oh my gosh I am so thankful that today is finally here. To say that this week has been crazy is a bit of an understatement. Between daily tasks, many work projects and another really exciting project things did not stop this week so I am so excited to take the next couple of days and really do nothing.
Currently, we have zero plans on the calendar and I could not be more pleased about that. Sometimes it is nice to just take is easy. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: This crop shirt is pretty much the best thing I have seen in a long time (love the way it is styled here), this sleeveless sweater is perfect for this time of year, this trapeze dress is great to have as a ‘go to’ in your closet and I have had my eyes on these Prada sunnies for quite some time and now they are on sale!
- Shopbop: The shape of this leather jacket is beautiful, this white blouse is such a classic, every single one of you needs this black romper, I have (and love) this bag and now it’s on sale!
- Neiman Marcus: This maxi dress is so gorgeous, if you are in need of a classic little black dress this one is for you, if you have a special black tie event coming up that is out of town or next spring or summer I highly recommend getting this dress and if you have a black tie event/wedding this fall/winter you have to get this dress (it is a show stopper).