Happy Friday! I hope you all have had nice weeks. While I cannot complain about mine (I have been in Miami all week), I am finally heading back to Dallas this morning! Goodness gracious, I wish I could explain in person how much fun the last few days have been. Being that it was a girls trip, the days consisted of margaritas by the pool while soaking up as much sunshine as we could. I mean SO MUCH SUN. at least 8 hours if not more a day. Our nights consisted of ordering room service and watching movies and laughing until we fell asleep. Such a good week and much needed recharge!
Today, it’s back to reality. I am jetting back to Dallas to attend a conference where I can learn more on how to make this blog better for you guys! I will say, I am quite excited because many of my friends from around the U.S. will be in Dallas, so that is always fun. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. xx
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: I am such a fan of a t-shirt dress, so this Elizabeth & James dress is now at the to of my wish list, I really like this little jump suit, this sweat shirt is awesome and the color of this Equipment blouse is so pretty.
- Neiman Marcus: These ankle-strap sandals are so perfect to wear all summer (and the color is amazing), this Alice + Olivia embroidered fitted dress is beautiful, everyone needs a sequin dress like this hanging in their closets and the back on this dress is just lovely.
- Shopbop: If you haven’t already snagged this sweater..you need to asap! This pj set is so adorable, these Aquazzura metallic pumps are tres chic and this strapless cocktail dress would be perfect for a summer wedding.
Happy Friday! Goodness gracious I cannot tell you how excited I am that it is Friday. After quite a long week of trying to get organized and ahead with all of my work it is FINALLY the weekend!
This weekend there is a lot on the agenda. All good things but just a lot! This weekend I have partnered with Mary Kay for the ACM Awards that are in Dallas. We have so much on the agenda and then the weekend ends with the awards show! I am really looking forward to attending the ACM’s and spending the weekend with some of my favorite girls!
When such a fun weekend comes to a close I always am so sad when it’s Monday. Not this week though…bright and early Monday morning I am headed somewhere sunny for a second annual girls beach trip. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and make sure to follow along on Instagram (@DallasWardrobe) and SnapChat (@DallasWardrobe) for behind the scenes photos and snaps from the weekend! xx
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: Ummm, how cute is this DVF leopard blouse? This inital pendant necklace would be such a sweet gift for a friend (or you mother!!), these Vince shoes are everything and everyone needs these sunnies.
- Neiman Marcus: This Tory Burch flounce dress is so adorable, if you need a sassy summer L.B.D., this Alexis dress is for you, I still love this printed v-neck dress and how cute are these sandals?
- Shopbop: Ok, this strapless ruffle dress is the cutest thing I have ever seen, I have had my eyes on a denim skirt for a while so I am thinking this could be the one, this Milly crochet tunic would be perfect by the pool and this sweater is amazing.