Happy weekend! Whoa baby what a week. Between e-mails and meetings it was packed but don’t you worry there was lots of fun as well. Last night (Thursday) my bestie Krystal and I hosted a party at DVF with W Magazine! It was such a fun night filled with lots of shopping, girl time and of course champagne. Post party, we all walked a few doors down and had dinner in the Village. We decided to call it an early night because of the big weekend ahead!
Tomorrow (Saturday) I am headed to Houston to host a party with Estee Lauder and Glamour Magazine at the Macy’s Estee Lauder beauty counter at the Houston Galleria. If you live in Houston make sure to stop by between 1-3PM to say hello, have a glass of champagne and get some great beauty tips from the experts and myself! It should be a really fun little afternoon get-together. Post party, I am jumping back on a plane to head to Dallas for my birthday dinner. While my birthday isn’t until Monday, we are celebrating with friends Saturday night. I hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful weekend and if you live in Houston make sure to come say hello on Saturday between 1-3PM! I would love to meet some of you. Until Monday…
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: Love this a-line printed skirt, love the cutouts on the side of this dress, I have so many of these tanks and they are now $9 which means that it is the perfect time to stock up on them. This white blazer is a great deal, love this little white cotton dress and these are a great pair of flats to have during the transition season.
- Neimans Marcus: With the seasons transitioning this is such a great time to purchase pieces that you can wear now and throughout the season. If you are a bride to be or need a little white lace dress, this Alice & Olivia dress would be lovely. This off the shoulder blouse is really pretty, this crepe & tweed dress is perfect for everything from luncheons to daytime events, love this DVF number and for $87 these grey shoes are the steal of the century (and so adorable).
- Shopbop: I have these flats in gold but the black are on my wishlist, I have these white jeans and they are my all-time favorites, if you need something for a night out, this black romper is perfect (it also comes in white & pink) and these flats are seriously the best.
Happy weekend! So thankful it is already Friday again. For some reason I have been so tired this week so I cannot wait to use the weekend to catch up on a little sleep! Minus the fact that I got to meet David Yurman yesterday (woohoo), this week was semi-eventless. Yes, lots of e-mails, a few work-outs and not a whole lot of rest somehow it is already Friday!
While this weekend is semi-standard (Terlingo Cycle and resting), we are doing something a little different! Tomorrow we are going to the Dallas Farmers Market for the first time! I have heard nothing but wonderful things and I cannot wait to go. Post Farmers Market, hopefully we will be spending the rest of the day by the pool and then dinner out Saturday night! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xx
Best Weekend Sales
- Nordstrom: I am such a sucker for an oversized tee, so this white one (for $14) is calling my name! Love the deep v on this Alice & Olivia dress and this camisole is a great basic in a beautiful color to have in your closet. I still have a great love for this dress, this romper is adorable and this printed skirt is actually great just to throw on for dressy and casual occasions!
- Neiman Marcus: This crop top is pretty much the cutest thing I have seen in a long time, if you need a dress for a tropical/beach wedding anytime in the next year you HAVE to get this dress and I am loving the print on this dress. If you have ever wanted a ‘Carrie Bradshaw skirt‘ now is your chance because this Elizabeth & James skirt looks exactly like it! Love this olive romper, these Stuart Weitzman booties are a must have for fall and this scarf is so beautiful.
- Shopbop: Love this little white dress, a bucket bag for fall is so on trend for fall (this one is a great deal), love these Birkenstocks and how cozy do these pajamas look?